Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

EOT Redemption Trial Panovir - undetected!!! 7 years 1 week ago #24027

• Lilyfield
  • Lilyfield's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 109
Redemption Trial - Panovir EOT - March 17, 2017 - Undetected!

This is a post to say thank you to Dr. Freeman, the wonderful lady who answered my emails and walked me thru the process of securing Panovir, and many on this board who provided incredible guidance, information, hope and everything else I might have needed to complete this journey.

Here in Sarasota, Florida I could not qualify for DAA treatment. Last year in June, I had done my research and arrived at my PC’s office with all the info re: Dr. Freeman and the Redemption Trial. My doctor said oh, no, no, no, go to this gastroenterologist and he will help you get Guilead Support Path coverage. I never saw the Doctor except for a handshake and introduction and preceded to be treated by a very uncaring, rude, nurse practitioner. I went for extra testing, declined a colonoscopy, there was no indication that I needed one, and filled out all the paperwork and waited…and waited. No call back, none of my calls returned. I was bilious. This was just what I needed. I contacted fixhepC. And here I am today!!! EOT and Undetected. I did not tell my PC until I was well into my treatment. She ordered labs and was awed. She is now onboard. I go for blood work on Monday.

I am 69 years old, GT 1b, F2 fibrosis stage, and have probably had this disease for 45 years. So, I am sure there are many reading this board and are frustrated. They are tired of jumping thru hoops and getting nowhere. They have been denied coverage. This is the real deal. Right here, right now - go for it! It’s your life and you will have the best healthcare experience of a lifetime.

Thank you Doctor Freeman. Thank you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj, splitdog, Hazel, Greedfighter, Fara, Sven, jansym, Iain, Mnem

EOT Redemption Trial Panovir - undetected!!! 6 years 11 months ago #24251

I'm also UND at EOT.
Now I'll just maintain healthy lifestyle and do blood tests regularly.
Gen 1b
VL pre treatment 29000 ME/ml
AST 32 ALT 94, F0
Started treatment 13 January 2017
Generic sofosbuvir/velpatasvir (Incepta)
VL 9 days into treatment <300 (undetected)
AST 13.8 ALT 22
Side effects: mild dehydration, not a problem at all if I drink water at night, nothing to worry about
Diet and gastric ph are very important with velpatasvir. One must think what and when to eat to keep gastric pH low. Side effects disappeared 2 weeks after, unless I ate anything < 4hrs before the pill. SVR60.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj, Sven, Iain, Mnem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC