Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

So, what does UND mean really? (or there's no pleasing some folk 7 years 9 months ago #18719

Yes Sven, glass half full is a great way to look at life.
Not sure if you've done any previous treatments & have experienced relapsing after doing 12 months of peg interferon / ribavirin. It was devistating after being tested as undetected at EOT & then at post 3 months as positive (relapse).
Of course I would love to not think about it but for me it's a reality, & of course it depends on what stage of treatment or post treatment you're at.
I agree with you about just focusing on the immediate & don't worry about looking too far ahead.
Good luck with acquiring your meds & all the best for a successful treatment.
Australian
Geno type 1a
Fibrosis 3-4
Treatment experienced Peg-Interferon Ribavirin (Relapsed)
Started 22/10/15 DAA's 24 weeks Sofosbuvir Ledisbovir & 12 weeks Ribavirin
Viral Load at week 4 <15 Detected
Viral Load at week 12 Undetected
Viral Load at week 24 Undetected
Viral Load SVR4 Undetected
Viral Load SVR12 Undetected
The following user(s) said Thank You: pat1, Matt-Kenney-google, GT2, fitz, Sven

So, what does UND mean really? (or there's no pleasing some folk 7 years 9 months ago #18720

• Sven
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1213
Michael in no way was I trying to discount what you been through. I failed interferon and riba back in 2001, the riba almost took me out. However I did not go through the full treatment and then relapse like you did that must've been hell, I'm sorry if I sounded unsupportive. I was just trying to put a positive spin on having the opportunity for these meds. I do support you in what you're going through and only hope that you're cured once and for all with these meds.
In good health my friend.
Contracted HCV 1980's
Geno Type 1a
F3 ( doc says once treated I'll be F2 maybe F1)
Meds shipped 6/17/2016 arrived early 7/2016

Viral count - 3,471,080

4 week quantitative bloods: August 17, 2016. I have been diagnosed as <15 (told undetected)

8 week quantitative bloods: September 14th. I have been diagnosed as <15 (told undetected)

11 week PCR RNA Qualitative bloods: September 26th 2016 - Undetected

December 19th 2016: Cured!
Viral count: zero!!!
2018 viral count: still zero!
Cured!
The following user(s) said Thank You: pat1, Matt-Kenney-google, GT2, fitz

So, what does UND mean really? (or there's no pleasing some folk 7 years 8 months ago #18747

Hey all!
Not to add to the confusion, but, I had an itching in the back of my mind, what little is left of it, that I'd seen, somewhat recently, Dr. James address the issue of testing at 4, 12 and 24 weeks, and I suddenly remembered where, (WOW! The brain fog lifted, at least for the moment :dry: ) anyhow, it's on the Home page video, the one entitled, "Dr James Freeman Founder of gp2u"
Kinda explains why you may want it done at 24 .... or not ... :huh: :blink: :unsure: :lol:

MK

Ya know .... It's true! There really is, "no pleasing some folk" :whistle: :lol:
GT1a; Got it some time in the 70's; Diagnosed @1976
Tx naive
METAVIR: A2-F2
SOT May 18, 2016: CMP: AST 162 ALT 241 VL 13000000
3 weeks after SOT: AST 27 ALT 31 VL 138
Reached EOT Aug. 10, 2016 / Received svr4 results Sept. 20, 2016: AST 22 ALT 24
Hep C RNA "NOT DETECTED"
AS OF 3/20/2017 ,Hep C RNA PCR "NOT DETECTED" THAT'S SVR24!
The following user(s) said Thank You: beaches, fitz
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC