• Page:

TOPIC:

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16583

• ray
  • ray's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 14
B) B) hi at all!
i'm new on forum,not on website,but finally i get the api from china,
now i have to prepare the api and i have not experience on it.
i just read about it on this forum,and with a scale,the church papers called"host"for alimentar use,,a spoon ..then swallow..and that's it.
what do you think about it?? i have asked to my pharmacist and chemister if they could help me,but after some yes,may be,and finally no,i become tired to feel me like a pusher that want to push to make illecagls act the other people.. i'm just a positive man,that want to cure himself for himself and his family.just i want to take my therapy,the gouvernement don't gave me,don't told me when i could be take on therapy,so i move by myslef and check some links,get the api of dac. and sofos for 12 weeks,and ready to go

first my doctort want send me to egypt but i can't travel actually and in egypt ther is a military dictature,some people disappear,i heard about tortures and bombs so,i want to be safe.finally ordered from china at reliable links.

feel free to suggest me how to prepare the api.thanx
#love
peace
r.
r.

sorry for my bad english,just learned on the streets,travellin..
i 'm 47,from italy. genotype 1b-fibroscan first level hcv + from 1991-naive
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archer, LondonGirl, pat1, mgalbrai, Ariel, isaing4, Hazel, Matt-Kenney-google, Meg

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16594

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082
Welcome ray, :)

If you haven't found the full section of information on compounding yet please read all the items in this link fixhepc.com/forum/compounding.html

You will need a minimum of some accurate weighing scales which you will be able to obtain on eBay or similar. Also it will be easier if you can get hold of some veggie (not gelatine) capsules and a funnel to fill them with from eBay also but those are not strictly necessary. Others have just weighed the correct amount each day and either swallowed them in a twist of paper (church "host" as you call it?) or mixed in a glass of water then drink it. Yes, the most important part is to swallow the correct amount into your stomach each day.

Please ask any questions you need to here, there are members with experience of the compounding process who will be able to assist you once they are aware of your questions although that may take a day or two due to different timezones.
G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vororo, pat1, mgalbrai, Ariel, Matt-Kenney-google

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16596

• Ariel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Cured, SVR 24
  • Thank you received: 3084
Welcome Ray
Yes Gaj has sent you in the right direction
Gaj there were some pics Mike posted I think of how to ? The actual measure instruments?
I wonder if we can find that in the site here somewhere to help our new friend
Good luck and great treatment to you Ray
Ask any questions because there are people to help you here
Happies to you from Ariel
Gen 1a
Peg/inf/riba 2012(!) stop @ Wk 43 potassium low +issues (rlps week 4 post tx, VL120,000) scnds eg. adenomas.
pre sof/led VL 240,000 Fibsc F0
Day 25 <30
Day 32 UND
Week 10 UND
EOT UND ALT11AST17GGT19
SVR4 UND ALT10 AST16 GGT13
SVR8 UND ALT <9 AST16 GGT15
SVR12 UND ALT14 AST19 GGT12 Bili 5
EOT +18 ALT13 AST20 GGT9 Bili 5
EOT +21 ALT11AST15
Cured SVR12
Dysplasia Adenomas RemvdAug '16
SVR24 UND ALT11AST16
ColonoscopyClear Nov17
LumpectomyClear ‘18
LithotripsyCytoscopyBiopsy 4/18
The following user(s) said Thank You: pat1

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16600

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082
Thanks Ariel,

Yes, this thread fixhepc.com/forum/compounding/117-compou...f.html?start=15#3363 has good pictures of examples of the type of scale to use. Also the Torpac Profunnel that Mike used if Ray wants to use that or something similar.

Ray, please ensure you read this post from Dr James about the correct weights to use. So you need 66mg of Daclatasvir in each dose (NOT 60mg) to get the correct quantity of active ingredient. fixhepc.com/forum/compounding/871-readme...ts-to-use.html#13888
G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archer, pat1, mgalbrai, Ariel, Matt-Kenney-google

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16607

Buongiorno Ray, have heard of taking the meds straight with success as Gaj said 400mg sof and 66mg dac is the correct dosage. Make sure your scales are accurate and keep your meds cool and dry in closed packaging of some sort. Good luck and keep us posted mate.

cheers
Two time relapser.

SVR 4 achieved 12/16 at last
SVR 12 achieved 22/02/2017 The Bastard has been defeated :):):)

GT 3 - about 28 yrs with HCV
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16646

• ray
  • ray's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 14
First,thanx to to everybody that suggest me the right ways to prepare the medicines.
Then,i'll answer at your questions: yes i have a scale,actually a Tanita scale 0-100 gr.
(the black one,smalle and rectangular).but i can also provide to borrow one high professional from a laboratory.but i think it will be ok also with the black tanita jewellery style.

it is ok also with the papers that i call" host"as in my country is called,
(cause it's a paper made of the same stuff that the priest give in the church during the communion rites).
back in the days,('till the '40ies,was used to pack the medicines,before the gel cap. and the tab.(my grandfather was a doctor of local hospital).

i think could be ok.
someone told me that prepare the sofos in the gel cap. isn't easy,due at his consistence(like the snow),so you have to press a lot in the 00 cap.

it's also true that the same people told me that the sofos,have a very bad taste..but hte papers preserve you a little form the contact,till reach the stomach,then it will dissolve inside and..start the direct action of the product.

if i'm wrong,pls tell me!!

before buy the api,i ask to Greg if the link was reliable,then he said "ok",so i moved.

the real difficult part it will be now,to talk with my doctor at the hospital and hope to be checked during the therapy.cause he want to send me to north africa to buy that product,and not to far east to buy the generic.i think he will refuse me.

anyway..the notice si:i ll start the therapy,and I WILL BE NEGATIVE inna few weeks.i'm sure.

thanx to all,to spread love words to me,and support me.

people are beatiful, #love #love #love #flower
leaders are wicked and greedy. :evil:
the system shall fall,trust me. :-1: :-1:

love
r. B) B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, mgalbrai, Ariel, IRMA88, Matt-Kenney-google

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16657

Hi ray and welcome, thanks for posting.
In light of your doctors possible lack of support, I thought I'd repost my experience and encouragement to another member who expressed concerns similar to you. It may or may not be helpful, I hope the former.

"I live in the US, and after a great deal of nervousness and anxiety over asking my doctor for a prescription, I simply printed out the article found here www.webmd.com/hepatitis/news/20160416/ge...ey-brand-names-study. and took it in with me to my appointment with him. I had already been denied by my insurance company 2 times on Gilead and Vikira Pak, as I needed to be at, or crossing over deaths door with stage 3 or 4 liver disease before they'd even consider partially paying for the $84,000.00-$95,000.00 cost of these options. I asked my dr. what he felt about this and he said he thought I should get treatment now and agreed it was crazy to have to wait until I was as sick as they required me to get. At that point I brought up the article and asked him to read it when he got time. He began reading on the spot. He then asked if he could get a copy. I told him he could have that one and then point blank asked him, "If I can access generic Harvoni, would you be willing to write me a script for it?" He said, "Absolutely. Who do you want me to write it to? Fixhepc or you?" After I put my lower jaw back in place :) He wrote me my prescription and I'm just now finishing week 1 of treatment, thanks to, Fixhepc, GP2U/MonkMed and of course Dr. James Freeman. So, put aside fear and try to get your doctor on your side before you ask him/her about writing you a script. I was prepared to ask for a referral from mine if he declined to write mine. Do some detective work. See if there's a doctor near you, who's proven sympathetic to our plight and who may've already helped others to obtain treatment. GP2U can be of great help too in this regard. Talk with one of the team there. It's well worth a try. :+1: "
Maybe you can use some or all of this to help you with getting your doctor to run tests for you during treatment. Best regards, MK
GT1a; Got it some time in the 70's; Diagnosed @1976
Tx naive
METAVIR: A2-F2
SOT May 18, 2016: CMP: AST 162 ALT 241 VL 13000000
3 weeks after SOT: AST 27 ALT 31 VL 138
Reached EOT Aug. 10, 2016 / Received svr4 results Sept. 20, 2016: AST 22 ALT 24
Hep C RNA "NOT DETECTED"
AS OF 3/20/2017 ,Hep C RNA PCR "NOT DETECTED" THAT'S SVR24!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Ariel

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16661

Hi Ray,
If you were in the US, I could loan you my Torpac Profunnel. It would be just as easy, if you are not in the US, to order a 00 Profunnel from
Torpac.com. The thing works like a charm. I have sent it all over the US and everyone agrees it makes compounding easy. 400 mg of sofosbuvir fits easily in a 00 capsule with room to spare.
I took a dose in powder form just to see how it tastes and it is not pleasant. People have completed the whole treatment doing that, but putting it in capsules is the best route to go.
Good luck!
mike
ps: Ray-I sent you a PM
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariel, Matt-Kenney-google

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16669

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Defender-Against Big Pharma!
  • Thank you received: 340
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

mgalbrai wrote: Hi Ray,
If you were in the US, I could loan you my Torpac Profunnel.

Yeah, Thanks again Mike for the use of your Torpac! Sure made the job easier, at least 20 times easier!! :cheer: :cheer:
Welcome to the forum Ray, I bought a scale from Ebay, you're gonna need one, see link. Other members have the AWS Gemini scale, I think it costs around $25 on Ebay. Once you start weighing your powder, it's a breeze. You get used to how much goes in each capsule and you're able to weigh faster. good luck!

G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
Started tx 6/1/16 with Harvoni.
12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16670

Thanks Fret,
No problem getting 400 mg of sof in a 00 cap, right?
I don't know if I emailed you-I'm usually pretty good about that-but the funnel arrived as promised. That thing has helped 8 people kill the beast! I may deliver it to Europe...
m
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaj, Matt-Kenney-google

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16671

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Yeah, 400mg in a 00 easier as pie once you get started!!
G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
12 Month Labs= UND
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Gaj

compounding bymyself 7 years 10 months ago #16703

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

mgalbrai wrote: That thing has helped 8 people kill the beast! I may deliver it to Europe...
m

Well actually you helped 8 people kill the beast! The Torpac is simply a bi-product of the process. You are one super kind friend Mike, the man upstairs or the Karma man will be good to you!!! Maybe this genie will help you if you need some quick good luck. You deserve it!! Thanks again!!

12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.683 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC