Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Oregon 7 years 7 months ago #20649

Sorry, I don't know what happened to the rest of the post ... Just gone!!!! :woohoo: it happens :lol:
Anywho, as I went on to say I had just finished PM to you, (so check your "Private Messages") and I welcome you not only to the forum but to Oregon as well. It's a beautiful planet we live on and this place is a part of it.
Best wishes. Hope all goes as it should with you getting started on treatment ASAP!

Matt
GT1a; Got it some time in the 70's; Diagnosed @1976
Tx naive
METAVIR: A2-F2
SOT May 18, 2016: CMP: AST 162 ALT 241 VL 13000000
3 weeks after SOT: AST 27 ALT 31 VL 138
Reached EOT Aug. 10, 2016 / Received svr4 results Sept. 20, 2016: AST 22 ALT 24
Hep C RNA "NOT DETECTED"
AS OF 3/20/2017 ,Hep C RNA PCR "NOT DETECTED" THAT'S SVR24!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fitz

Hello from Oregon 7 years 7 months ago #20651

Hey Matt, Another Texan, state #7 for me is OR. My doc lit a fire under me on July 29th.with viral load increase. Must have been a little
naive to think I might hold out 8 more years to medicare. Got my unused RV sold=generic drugs$ and travel ticket. I have to see
if he can write script (maybe for Non-generic with generic substitute?). I'll get geno and b back. It's all new, been really healthy a
long time.He thought it might be gone until viral test.Regards, Will
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt-Kenney-google, fitz

Hello from Oregon 7 years 7 months ago #20652

Wow Will, you've got me beat. OR is only my 4th unless you count leaving and moving back here 3 times, in which case I just pulled even with you :lol: However, if you end up traveling to OZ or India or Bangladesh to procure your meds you'll win hands down! :lol:
Which begs the question, is it the joy of traveling to one of those places, or have you not fully considered the Redemption Trials as an alternative? The reason I ask is that I'm certain, being part of a trial group was a motivating point in getting my doctor on board with writing a prescription. Your doctor, if I understand, is reasonable and supportive.
You don't have to explain anything to me, I'm just thinking out loud. :silly: What do they say...about curiosity and something involving a cat??? :lol:
Speaking of curious ... did you get my PM to you?

Matt
GT1a; Got it some time in the 70's; Diagnosed @1976
Tx naive
METAVIR: A2-F2
SOT May 18, 2016: CMP: AST 162 ALT 241 VL 13000000
3 weeks after SOT: AST 27 ALT 31 VL 138
Reached EOT Aug. 10, 2016 / Received svr4 results Sept. 20, 2016: AST 22 ALT 24
Hep C RNA "NOT DETECTED"
AS OF 3/20/2017 ,Hep C RNA PCR "NOT DETECTED" THAT'S SVR24!

Hello from Oregon 7 years 7 months ago #20653

• rightsaidfred
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • G3a infected 40 years ago
  • Thank you received: 326
Hello again Whaemel,

You don't have to travel to get a script. A doctor from GP2U, who are affiliated to Fixhep c, will do an online consultation and issue a script for $90.
G3a. Probably infected 40 years ago.
Diagnosed July 2015
7/7/2015: ALP 69, ALT 209, WBC 5.8, VL 40,000. Fibroscan 9.5 Kpa.
Commenced treatment Sof/Dac (Natco Pharma) 24 wks in Feb 16
VL UND @ 4 wks, 12 wks

EOT 6/7/16
SVR 12
SVR 24

PHEW! Thank you so much Dr James, Monkmeds and all at Fixhepc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt-Kenney-google, fitz

Hello from Oregon 7 years 7 months ago #20656

• Sven
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1213
Greetings!
So why are you traveling to Austrailia or India? Beautiful places but you don't need to.
Contact www.GP2U.com and schedule appointment with a doctor. Then request information regarding trials and information. They will give you the information and talk to you about options for your particular or genotype.
The only way I would go to Australia or India is vacation! :)
Contracted HCV 1980's
Geno Type 1a
F3 ( doc says once treated I'll be F2 maybe F1)
Meds shipped 6/17/2016 arrived early 7/2016

Viral count - 3,471,080

4 week quantitative bloods: August 17, 2016. I have been diagnosed as <15 (told undetected)

8 week quantitative bloods: September 14th. I have been diagnosed as <15 (told undetected)

11 week PCR RNA Qualitative bloods: September 26th 2016 - Undetected

December 19th 2016: Cured!
Viral count: zero!!!
2018 viral count: still zero!
Cured!

Hello from Oregon 7 years 7 months ago #20669

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Defender-Against Big Pharma!
  • Thank you received: 340
Hey Will,
When you go see your Doctor, you may want to mention that your getting generics from a clinical trial if you're going through Dr. Freemans etrial. Some California Doctor's seem a bit uneasy, at least mine did. I bought generics and I was gonna start taking them on June 1st. Saw my doctor on May 20 and he said, I'll get you Harvoni by June 1st and that's what he did. And that's what I'm on for the next couple weeks, even less. I would print out the link below and take it to show your doctor, that the trial and generics are legit. good luck!!
www.GP2U.com

www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show?term=redemption&rank=1

G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
Started tx 6/1/16 with Harvoni.
12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:

Hello from Oregon 7 years 7 months ago #20673

Hey fretboard,
I just saw him July 29th and I have 3 messages waiting for him(he was out of office last week+. He should order genotype test next week. I expect to know more by end of week. Not sure of UC board of Regents but he will help me if he can.Looks like generic script is next
question. He has been monitoring me since about 1990. I was getting pretty complacent but now he has lit a fire for treating this. Been very
healthy until my viral went medium last test. Thanks for info, I expect to know something soon. Regards, Will.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fretboard, fitz
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC