Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Just wanted to say hi to all of you who have inspired me!!! 7 years 6 months ago #21896

• nads
  • nads's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 309
Hi Coral thank you so much for your sweet words. I really appreciate all of your messages of support especially given everyone has been or is going through the same shit always hopeful they will give it a last wave goodbye or even a boot up the arse!

I promise I am not being lazy bout writing on this forum although sometimes when I see all the messages flying to and fro, I do feel I should come on here more often! :blush: There is so much to learn from you all so very much to read wish I could lock myself away from everything for a few weeks and just take it all in but life just keeps on pulling me away so guess I will do all I can to keep in touch and see how everyone is getting on. You are all so brilliant, open and kind makes me want to spend more time here!!!! :) I often read info I wish I had noticed at the start just have to try and keep up! Easily distracted! :lol:

Have noticed over the first few weeks on meds that my brain just gets more and more foggy!!! Wondered if it shouldn't be having the reverse effect!!!! I have always tended to forget where I put things but now if I put a letter down for example for a couple of minutes I just can't fuckin remember where it is!!! I loose my glasses which I have always done but don't even remember if I have taken them downstairs, don't remember even going there!!!! Chaotic is the word. I watch the look on my son's face and my OH and see they are quite bemused and frequently amused! I say good to laugh great medicine ;) Just somewhat worrying tho!

Trying to keep positive, yet each time one of yous gets the dreaded detected after all the weeks of taking meds it brings me down to earth and reminds me that shit happens to people often the best. This is not 100% certain and we all are aware of it but it hurts no less when it happens. I wish everyone who is starting re-treatment or awaiting it finds the 'golden pill' that works for them. The new drugs coming along sound hopeful especially for the G3s.

I send everyone my love and admiration and thank you all for being such a warm caring bunch of people. You always raise my spirits even those of you experiencing all the crap this virus keeps chucking at us! I know I know I am gushing now! ;)
Thank you
Nadia :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Diagnosed Hep C genotype 1b early 1990's. Treated 1998 peg Interferon/Riba non responder :-(( Meds stopped after 4 or 5 months.
Fibroscan April 2013- 7.3kPa repeated May 2015- 5.8kPa mild scaring
May 2015 ALT 59 AST 56
21/7/2016 ALT 36 AST 44 BIL14
VL 939000
thanks FixhepC +Monkmed started Sof/Led 16/8/2016. :-))
OCT 3 AST33 VL UND
OCT 11 ALT 29 AST 36 VL UND
NOV 10 ALT 27 AST 37 VL UND
JAN 30 2017 ALT 23 AST 29 VL UND
SVR12 ALT 23 AST 27 VL UND!!
SVR 24 UND!!!TY EVERYONE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, coral, Ariel, Fara, rohcvfighter, fitz

Just wanted to say hi to all of you who have inspired me!!! 7 years 6 months ago #21897

Hi Nads, I remember that brain-fog phase !
Can't say it's completely gone now though ha ha Maybe it's just me :P
Good to read your posts #flower
BIG #love to you too and wishing you well.
LG :kiss:
GT1a Dec14 F2/8.7 VL 900000-2.5M
Jan16 Hepcivir-L MonkMed/Redemption
Baseline: VL 913575 Alt 76 Platelets low
Wk2 VL1157 Alt 23
DET Wk 8 VL 32 Alt19 'In the slow lane'
June16 Fibro 5.7 F0/1 LIF 1.5
Wk 11 VL<12 Alt 13 Det/Unq
Extending tx 12 wks Mylan Sofo/Dac MonkMed
Wk 14 VL <12 Det/Unq
Wk 16 VL UNDETECTED
Wk 22 + 4 Wks Sunprevir FixHepC
Wk 24 UNDETECTED Alt 13
Wk 12 post tx SVR12 Wk 26 SVR24
Thank-you Tim, Dr Debasis @ MonkMed & Dr Freeman @ Fix HepC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariel, Fara, rohcvfighter, fitz, nads

Just wanted to say hi to all of you who have inspired me!!! 7 years 6 months ago #21898

• Ariel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Cured, SVR 24
  • Thank you received: 3084
Hi Nads
I'm just catching up apologies for my late reply to your updates
Everything sounds like the tx is doing its job really fast which is so awesome, I am sure the added atrial fib is a bit scary and you sound like you are on top of it and mindful on tx. The best thing is that unquantifiable result so fast it's just awesome news.
Having started tx at the same time as LG I have followed her story and empathise with the costs and shenanigans of pathology you seem to be dealing with in the UK, wishing you a smooth as possible time during all the waiting for results etc that's part of the tx. Its all worth it, these miracle meds actually work!
Sending love
Happy splashes from Ariel #flower
Gen 1a
Peg/inf/riba 2012(!) stop @ Wk 43 potassium low +issues (rlps week 4 post tx, VL120,000) scnds eg. adenomas.
pre sof/led VL 240,000 Fibsc F0
Day 25 <30
Day 32 UND
Week 10 UND
EOT UND ALT11AST17GGT19
SVR4 UND ALT10 AST16 GGT13
SVR8 UND ALT <9 AST16 GGT15
SVR12 UND ALT14 AST19 GGT12 Bili 5
EOT +18 ALT13 AST20 GGT9 Bili 5
EOT +21 ALT11AST15
Cured SVR12
Dysplasia Adenomas RemvdAug '16
SVR24 UND ALT11AST16
ColonoscopyClear Nov17
LumpectomyClear ‘18
LithotripsyCytoscopyBiopsy 4/18
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, Gaj, Fara, rohcvfighter, fitz, nads
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC