Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Any Canadians willing to share testimony? 6 years 11 months ago #24477

Hi everyone I am Ricky Peace from Chilliwack BC Canada. This country has some strict laws regarding the importation of medications from other countries,and I am curious if there are any other Canadians and more specifically British Columbians who've received their medication without hassle from the government? Thanks in advance for your time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral

Any Canadians willing to share testimony? 6 years 11 months ago #24479

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Ricky,

Here are some posts from patients past from Canada:

fixhepc.com/component/search/?searchword...hrase=all&Itemid=271
YMMV

Any Canadians willing to share testimony? 6 years 11 months ago #24486

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Hi Ricky,

I am not Canadian although I have relatives there and have been to Chilliwack - it's a beautiful part of the world.
If you read through the posts that Dr Freeman has linked, you will see that we have had Canadians on this forum who have organised the medication through FixHepC, have undertaken the treatment and are now cured.

Dr James Freeman is a world expert on Hep C and through necessity knows more about shipping medications to other countries that he ever wanted to know. We have literally put our lives in his hands and he has never let us down.

Read all of the information here that you can and then take those next steps to treatment. It's surprisingly straight forward once you start. Good luck!
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Gaj
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC