Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Contacting FixHepC 8 years 2 months ago #9402

Hi there,
I am a new member. I have emailed through the contact page a couple of times and am receiving no reply.
Any thoughts or help getting in contact to discuss my case?
Merrin

Contacting FixHepC 8 years 2 months ago #9403

• Chapel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Hi Merrin and welcome. Your emails might be replied to one day but if you want treatment with generics, I suggest just book an appointment with Dr Freeman on GP2u.com.au. The other doctors there might write scripts, I am not sure which ones. Talking to the doctor directly would be the fastest way to get your meds, if that is what you are after. Sorry, it is a little hard to give better advice without knowing your basic info like where you are, what you need.
M, 57, Live in Wellington,NZ.
Genotype 1a diagnosed in 2013.
Treating for the first time since October 31 with Buyers Club Sof/Led. Thanks so much guys. Minimal side effects apart from sore throat at the start..
Viral load 5.4m when treatment started, Undetected at 4 weeks, 8 weeks, End of Treatment and 12-weeks post EOT. Yay!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Merrin-Ruck-facebook

Contacting FixHepC 8 years 2 months ago #9411

Hi and Welcome!
The most assured way to contact the folks you need to talk to would be to book an appointment on GP2U. As mentioned earlier, your location matters as well. If you are in the U.S., I can explain the options available to you in detail. Regardless, GP2U is my first recommendation for nearly all people wanting to know how and where to access affordable, effective HCV generic treatments. You will be advised by one of the most caring and compassionate doctors on the planet.
He is also, in my humble opinion, the world's foremost expert on generic HCV treatment.
Good Luck!
Mike
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: CJ, splitdog, Merrin-Ruck-facebook

Contacting FixHepC 8 years 2 months ago #9457

• CJ
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 419
You will be advised by one of the most caring and compassionate doctors on the planet.
He is also, in my humble opinion, the world's foremost expert on generic HCV treatment.

Completely agree Mike :)

Cindi x
J the young dragon slayer is:
HepC 1a since birth
Male aged 15
VL 2000000
Started Twinvir/ 10-11-15-then Sof/led.
NO sides so far !
after one week VL : 37
after 4 wks VL : UND !
EOT 2/2/16 UND.!
4 wks. post tx results....pending....
7/3/16 VL result : 4 week post tx: SVR !
12 weeks SVR !
24 wks SVR yeeaa!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Merrin-Ruck-facebook

Contacting FixHepC 8 years 2 months ago #9470

Thanks everyone
Should I request Dr Freeman on GP2u.com.au?
Should I gather all my test results (I will need to hunt them down) for the online appointment?
Merrin

Contacting FixHepC 8 years 2 months ago #9471

• 2b
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 495
you will need to gather and scan in your test results and put them in the folder for the GP2U appt., so they are there for the dr prior to the appt. the instructions to do that are on the GP2u site., at least that's how it worked when I did about 3 months ago, but Im an old timer here now I guess, so it might have changed.
GT 2b; since 80's, no prior tx, sofosbuvir and daclatasvir compounded from API's at Kingswood Pharmacy in Sydney, started tx nov 6,2015, undetected at 4 wks, UND at 8 weeks, UND at 1 week after EOT, UND at 4 weeks after EOT and UND at 8 weeks after EOT. " I feel GOOD!! I knew that I WOULD!"

Contacting FixHepC 8 years 2 months ago #9483

• CC2B
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 300
Hi Merrin, I was unable to get an appt with Dr. Freeman with GP2U, he is very busy to say the least. He did contact me via PM a couple of times #love Anyway I just made an appt with the doc that was available and he was great! Rusty their IT guy called me about an hour before my appt to make sure I had my skype set up properly :) All went smoothly, just make sure you booked a 30min appt in order to get everything in order. Also I can access my labs via an internet account with the lab that does my tests so I just attached my lab results(PDF) to the email address that Rusty told me to send them too. Good luck! Get on it and get to feeling better soon :)
GT2b diagnosed 10/2015
since: unknown
11/20/15 VL= 214,070
12/4/15 ALT=18 AST= 24
1/16/16 started sof/dac
2/13/16 @4wks VL=UND ALT=13 AST=22
3/12/16 @8wks VL=UND ALT=10 AST=18
4/9/16 EOT VL=UND ALT=11 AST=19
9/23/16 SVR24 ALT=11 AST=22

Contacting FixHepC 8 years 2 months ago #9489

A wonderful opportunity to be cured - thanks to the compassionate doctors at gp2u and helpful pharmacists. I am on led/sof and on day 10 and coping fine. I hope you get help soon. Best wishes Anna

Contacting FixHepC 8 years 2 months ago #9513

2b is exactly right. If you can get your latest lab results, scan them and email them to GP2U, you can really expedite the process. You definitely want to request Dr.Freeman, but anybodythere is fine. The next wait will be for your meds to arrive.
Folks around here aren't much into waiting.....
My best,
Mike
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24

Contacting FixHepC 8 years 1 month ago #9722

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263

Hi there,
I am a new member. I have emailed through the contact page a couple of times and am receiving no reply.
Any thoughts or help getting in contact to discuss my case?
Merrin

Hi Merrin,

Sorry about that. We reconfigured the mail servers a few days ago and it looks like we broke the contact form.

It's unbroken now.
YMMV
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC