Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24855

B) Hi all

I have had geno 3 for two years through iv and had to import the above drugs has anyone cleared virus with theses meds or currently on them
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, keith, Mnem

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24856

Hi tommydz44 I used sufosbuvir and daclatasvir about 18 months back, I was clear in about 2-3 weeks of any viral load, now at 18 months post tx I am well clear of the virus, had a blood test a few months ago and all was clear,
go for it, don't stress out, DAAs work, my viral load went from in the millions to zero quite rapidly, I did finish the full course of treatment though, I did not miss a dose as per Docs instructions, don't forget or cut doses, you should have very few if any symptoms from the meds,
My meds came from Bangla Desh(Incepta) and China(Mesochem).
I did the sof/dac for 12 weeks from memory, all good now I am putting on weight and feeling ok.

go for it :)
jim
3 years cured, Sof/Dac, thanks Doc Freeman, hepc only a distant memory, go for it ppl
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Gaj, keith, Mnem

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24864

Hiya,

Take the meds they do work. My friend who put me on to this site had geno 3 and it was undetected at 4 weeks. She finished the course though as it's important to make sure it doesn't come back.

I'm taking the same drugs for geno 2b and it's working for me.

Good luck.

2bornot2b
2b diagnosed about 10 years ago
Alt was 150 but got it down to a consistent 49 with Chinese herbal medicine
Started dac/sof 27/03/17
4 week test - liver function normal - alt 31
full blood count normal
RNA detected 26 IU/ml Log = 1.42
9 week test 26/05/17
bloods and liver function normal - alt 27
RNA detected <10 IU/ml
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Gaj, Donna, Mnem

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24873

Thanks for that makes me feel less anxious. No I wouldnt miss a dose if someone paid meive been on them for 16 days and had my first blood test today so ill have viral results back on Monday so fingers crossed. Hey thanks for taking the time to reply to my post means alot as its quite a lonely and unknown journy
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24874

Hey thanks for that it all emotionally helps. I had to get both of mine from india through these guys. Had a 16 day blood test today so excited?anxious to see if or how low the viral will be. Thanks heaps for your reply means alot
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Gaj

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24875

tommydz44 wrote: B) Hi all

I have had geno 3 for two years through iv and had to import the above drugs has anyone cleared virus with theses meds or currently on them

the replys were for you guys im new to site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iain

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24878

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Hi Tommy,

Good luck with the blood test results. I had Sof/Dac as part of my treatment regime. I was G1a and a slow responder so I had a bit of a mixture. There is something for everyone with the newest treatments. I am coming up to my 24 week blood test (after the end of treatment) which will confirm that I am cured. The treatments work and it will for you.

It sure can be a lonely path with this virus and the treatment. You have found the right place for companions who understand what you are going through and will keep you company through this. #flower #flower
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Iain

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24880

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Tommy,

We know it's a strange way of getting access to medicine, but there's no doubt the generic meds work as expected. Let us know what the 2 week bloods show - I'm sure they will be reassuring.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iain

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24888

• Donna
  • Thank you received: 215
Hi Tommy
Looks like sofosbuvir & daclatasvir did what they were meant to with me...
I'm just waiting for my last blood test results...(27 weeks EOT)
Good luck with the rest of your treatment....
Donna :) #flower
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj, Iain

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24898

• Donna
  • Thank you received: 215
Blood Test Results from 19/6/17 ( 27 weeks after finishing treatment)
NEGATIVE FOR HEPATITIS C
ALT 13

Am so happy with this news.
Thank you to everyone who has helped make this possible #love
The following user(s) said Thank You: klhilde, coral, Hazel, Iain, Mnem

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24899

• Mnem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Too many lives go into the making of just one. - Montale
  • Thank you received: 223
Hi Donna,
Congratulations on your SVR24 (in your case SVR27!). This is such great news, and heartening for the rest of us on this forum who are taking our own steps towards our own cure. Have a great day! Mnem *)*
G2, infected maybe in 1971?
Diagnosed HVnon-A non-B 1980s, revised to HVC 1990's.
Treatment naive. Fibroscan & bloods all normal ranges.
Viral load 7million,
began Redemption trial4, 12-week generic Sof/Vel (Incepta) 2017. Week 4 UND, Week 12UND, SVR24
Thank-yous to my doctor for the script, to Jan at FixHepC for wrangling, and to Dr Freeman for courage.
Kia kaha e hoa ma!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazel, Donna

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24902

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Donna that's wonderful - you're well and truly cured! :woohoo: :woohoo:
The joy of seeing people clear this virus never wears off.
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazel, Donna

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 9 months ago #24904

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082
Great news Donna! Congratulations. :cheer:
G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

just started sofosbuvir and daclatasvi has anyone cleared viral 6 years 8 months ago #24928

• rightsaidfred
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • G3a infected 40 years ago
  • Thank you received: 326
That's brilliant Donna and I'm delighted for you.
RSF
G3a. Probably infected 40 years ago.
Diagnosed July 2015
7/7/2015: ALP 69, ALT 209, WBC 5.8, VL 40,000. Fibroscan 9.5 Kpa.
Commenced treatment Sof/Dac (Natco Pharma) 24 wks in Feb 16
VL UND @ 4 wks, 12 wks

EOT 6/7/16
SVR 12
SVR 24

PHEW! Thank you so much Dr James, Monkmeds and all at Fixhepc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donna
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC