• Page:

TOPIC:

Global Justice 6 years 11 months ago #24443

• Hazel
  • Hazel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1699
This article from globaljustice has a graphic running, scroll down- you can see Gilead profits rising as number of deaths tick over. Very effective. www.globaljustice.org.uk/blog/2017/may/1...dollars-drug-company
Genotype 3 30 years, 2x treatment interferon/ribavirin non responder. Cirrhosis 17 years. Fibroscan, decompensating, 40 down to 22 by 29/3/16- now down to 6.5, normal, no cirrhosis. Started Buyers Club Sof/Dac 14 Nov 15. SVR 12 29/0716
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Vororo, Gaj, Iain, Mnem

Global Justice 6 years 11 months ago #24454

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Legal sound, morally bankrupt. After Nuremberg who would have thought we would write laws facilitating such genocide.

"I did it for the shareholders" should be as valid an excuse as "I was only following orders".

Do the math. Multiply that number by 18/3.5. Why 18 - it is 2032 before the patents expire, and the 3.5 is how long these medications have been on the market. I get a number a little over 6 million. That number is familiar, can't quite place where I last read it.
YMMV
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Vororo, Gaj, splitdog, Greedfighter, Iain, Mnem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC