Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

You are a hero 7 years 5 months ago #22441

• rohcvfighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Vindecat de HCV cu med. generice. Cured with generics HCV drugs.
  • Thank you received: 1594
Apart from people who got treated with HCV generic medication, we should not forget other heroes for their inspirational quotes, even though some of them perhaps never knew about HCV.

Quoting some of them, I think that deciding to get treated for hep C with generics can be expressed as it follows:
It always seems impossible until its done (Nelson Mandela)
We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam)
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can (Nikos Kazantzakis)
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows (Ralph Marston)
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. (Mark Twain)
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can (Arthur Ashe)
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop (Confucius)

Cheers,
RHF
In fiecare an HCV ucide peste 500000 oameni.Medicamentele generice pentru hepatita C functioneaza. Nu deveni statistica! Cauta pe Google “medicamente generice pentru hepatita C”.
HCV kills more than 500000 people every year. HCV generic drugs work. Don't become a statistic.
By sharing this Youtube video you might save someone’s life!
My TX: HEPCVIR-L[generic Harvoni]-India
SVR52 achieved
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Lynne-Francis-facebook, beaches, Fara, fitz, Donna, Iain

You are a hero 6 years 9 months ago #24995

• rohcvfighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Vindecat de HCV cu med. generice. Cured with generics HCV drugs.
  • Thank you received: 1594
About 18 months ago I was in a desperate situation, feeling sick, knowing to have HCV for a long time, having failed the interferon based treatment and keep waiting for a miracle to happen so that I have access to a new HCV treatment.

I was losing my hope that I could ever be cured of HCV and at the same time I was frustrated on the healthcare system that was discriminating the access to treatment.

When I heard about the new treatment (DAAs based), I felt I had a new hope, however at the same time I had a lot of questions and fears..... How much it will cost? From where to get it? Does it work? Will I ever be able to get the treatment? Did anyone got cured with these drugs? Will it work on me? If I would buy generics, would I be a fool or would it be my chance to get treated? And and and..... My head was full of questions. To make things even worse, I was also affected by the fact that there were not so many information available about the HCV treatment with generics and the few people (close friends) who knew about me having HCV, were also fearful that I will be fooled ...

I also do remember I was in such a high need to get a piece of information to show me that I can trust that I can get cured with generics, but nobody was able to share such information with me.

Today things are different. I am cured thanks to the great support of Dr. Freeman, FixHepC, Greg Jefferys and my doctor in Romania.

The one minute video from below provides vital information for a patient seeking help. If you will ever hear about someone having HCV, please share it. Maybe for you it will be an insignificant action, but for the sick one that will get the information, you will be a true hero.
To me, in my heart, all those who helped me are real heroes, even though they might not be aware of this.

The video is here, feel free to share it:
www.facebook.com/fixhepcbc/videos/990893854387113/

Cheers,
RHF
In fiecare an HCV ucide peste 500000 oameni.Medicamentele generice pentru hepatita C functioneaza. Nu deveni statistica! Cauta pe Google “medicamente generice pentru hepatita C”.
HCV kills more than 500000 people every year. HCV generic drugs work. Don't become a statistic.
By sharing this Youtube video you might save someone’s life!
My TX: HEPCVIR-L[generic Harvoni]-India
SVR52 achieved
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Vororo, Gaj, Lynne-Francis-facebook, Hazel, countless, 2bornot2b, Iain, Mnem

You are a hero 6 years 8 months ago #25033

Maybe add a list of our signatures as well.

There are an awful lot of them saying "SVR12 achieved = cured!!!" or something similar lately!

Jeff
GT3a 1990 Failed Inter 1998, comb in 2000. HCC 2012
Started 24/52 Sof/Dac 27th October 2015.
1. Bloods 2 October 2015: AST - 165 (20-40), ALT - 265 (5-40), GGT 189 (5-50)
2, Bloods 20 November 2015: ALT etc normal; VL 19
3. Bloods 8 January 2016: AST - 40, ALT - 59, GGT 48 VL RNA UND
4. EOT 12 April 2016 - blood tests: all is well, CT scan: okay
5. AFP 11 June 2016: 4 ref< 11
6. VL July 2016: DET
7. Oct16 start treat - June17 UND
8. Jun 18, lfts okay, platelets a bit low.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj, splitdog, rohcvfighter, Mnem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC