Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cured of HCV with generic drugs - Full story of Rohcvfighter 7 years 6 months ago #22412

• rohcvfighter
  • rohcvfighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Vindecat de HCV cu med. generice. Cured with generics HCV drugs.
  • Thank you received: 1594
Hello Everybody,

even though I posted information about the journey I made with the generic medication for HCV in various places on this forum, I believe that for those who would like to know my story "at a glance" as well as some of my thoughts, it would be useful to pack as much details I could in one bilingual PDF file (Romanian and English).

So here it is:

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

If you are new on this forum, you might find useful TO READ MORE AND GET DOCUMENTED. On this forum you will find a large amount of reliable information about the generic drugs, patient's experiences, the (few) side effects of the medication, news from media, and so on... You might also find very useful to do what I and other people from here did: ENGAGE IN DISCUSSIONS, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR OPINIONS. And last but not least, here you will find great people, from all over the world :+1:

Cheers,
RHF
In fiecare an HCV ucide peste 500000 oameni.Medicamentele generice pentru hepatita C functioneaza. Nu deveni statistica! Cauta pe Google “medicamente generice pentru hepatita C”.
HCV kills more than 500000 people every year. HCV generic drugs work. Don't become a statistic.
By sharing this Youtube video you might save someone’s life!
My TX: HEPCVIR-L[generic Harvoni]-India
SVR52 achieved
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, LondonGirl, coral, Vororo, mgalbrai, Ariel, Gaj, beaches, Hieupham, Tommy, Greedfighter, fitz, Sven, Murr, 1a2x, nads, Donna, Mnem

Cured of HCV with generic drugs - Full story of Rohcvfighter 7 years 6 months ago #22413

• Tommy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 210
That was a GREAT idea. Very thoughtful of you to. I'm sure many people will find it helpful. I'm looking forward to reading it.
Genotype 1A
ALT 473
AST 226
Virus Load 3,119,030
Results as of May-2016
5 week viral load/undetected as of 12/02/2016
Liver Biopsy Results from Feb 2013
Portal/Periportal chronic inflammation and mild interface hepatitis (Grade 2)
Focal Lobular chronic inflammation (Grade 1)
Portal/Periportal fibrosis (stage 1-2 trichrome and reticulin stains utilized)
Negative Iron stains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, rohcvfighter, fitz

Cured of HCV with generic drugs - Full story of Rohcvfighter 7 years 6 months ago #22415

Bravo rohcvfighter!

Congratulations on SVR 12; Great work on publishing your story! I'm sure you will help many of your countrymen :cheer: :+1:
Gt 1a, F0, VL 6.5 million, AST 59, ALT 62
Started Twinvir 1/15/16
6 wk. labs VL UND, AST 27, ALT 20
EOT labs VL UND, AST 23, ALT 19
SVR 16, VL UND, AST 28, ALT 17
SVR 24 , VL UND, 10/8/16
SVR 125, VL UND, 9/22/18
SVR 230, VL UND, 10/3/20
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, beaches, rohcvfighter, fitz

Cured of HCV with generic drugs - Full story of Rohcvfighter 7 years 6 months ago #22416

• nads
  • Thank you received: 309
Hi RHF,
your story is great to read quite the masterpiece and written billingually wow!!!!

. The fact your story has been written in its entirety, start to finish for someone to get an overview of your journey is a brilliant idea particularly for those who may not regularly come and see what is happening and where the treatment is taking someone on a daily basis. It is a story of many emotions the ups the downs and the final conclusion to reach SVR and 'cure'. For me the Romanian accent I can detect in the words adds to its charm but I have always been a sucker for accents ;)

I have never been to Romania only Hungary which I can imagine has many similarities although I may be totally wrong. The same issues keep coming up time and time again in all countries about how so many, too many people are waiting for a treatment that exists and works but the financial constraints and a whole host of other reasons too which are not mentioned stand in the way. Politics plays with peoples health it is wrong. Many of us have been patient as you explain in your story but how long does someone wait when carrying such a nasty life changing virusl
I hope many people will read your story and gain strength and courage to do something for themselves or someone they know with HCV. I am sure you have already inspired many and will inspire many more RHF.
Thank you for writing it. Go forth and enjoy your HCV free life
much love
Nadia xxx
Diagnosed Hep C genotype 1b early 1990's. Treated 1998 peg Interferon/Riba non responder :-(( Meds stopped after 4 or 5 months.
Fibroscan April 2013- 7.3kPa repeated May 2015- 5.8kPa mild scaring
May 2015 ALT 59 AST 56
21/7/2016 ALT 36 AST 44 BIL14
VL 939000
thanks FixhepC +Monkmed started Sof/Led 16/8/2016. :-))
OCT 3 AST33 VL UND
OCT 11 ALT 29 AST 36 VL UND
NOV 10 ALT 27 AST 37 VL UND
JAN 30 2017 ALT 23 AST 29 VL UND
SVR12 ALT 23 AST 27 VL UND!!
SVR 24 UND!!!TY EVERYONE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, Lynne-Francis-facebook, beaches, rohcvfighter, fitz

Cured of HCV with generic drugs - Full story of Rohcvfighter 7 years 6 months ago #22429

• beaches
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The life you save will be your own. START TREATMENT
  • Thank you received: 2254
Brilliant and inspiring. Love your work
Genotype 1a
Diagnosed in 2004, had HCV for all my adult life. Until 2016!!!!
Harvoni treatment, started 19 March 2016
4 week results Bilirubin 12 down from 14 pre treatment,
Gamma 25 down from 52, ALT 19 down from 63, AST 19 down from 47,
VL <15 down from a lazy 6 million or so

EOT Results
Bilirubin 10, GGT 18, ALT 19, AST 21, VL UND

12 Weeks post EOT
Bilirubin 11, GGT 16, ALT 22, AST 20, VL UND
Cured baby
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, Lynne-Francis-facebook, rohcvfighter, fitz

Cured of HCV with generic drugs - Full story of Rohcvfighter 7 years 6 months ago #22432

• Ariel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Cured, SVR 24
  • Thank you received: 3084
You are a great advocate for FHC and I hope that many more people get cured by your outreach work ROHCVFighter.
I'm emotional after reading your story to comment much.

I applaud you for this making a summary of your story. I hope nobody ignores this information it's important and that other medicine (peginf) just ruins lives I sure know it.
Take the DAAs people they are here they are easy and work.
Ty for taking time to make your story accessible for people :+1:
Love from Ariel
Gen 1a
Peg/inf/riba 2012(!) stop @ Wk 43 potassium low +issues (rlps week 4 post tx, VL120,000) scnds eg. adenomas.
pre sof/led VL 240,000 Fibsc F0
Day 25 <30
Day 32 UND
Week 10 UND
EOT UND ALT11AST17GGT19
SVR4 UND ALT10 AST16 GGT13
SVR8 UND ALT <9 AST16 GGT15
SVR12 UND ALT14 AST19 GGT12 Bili 5
EOT +18 ALT13 AST20 GGT9 Bili 5
EOT +21 ALT11AST15
Cured SVR12
Dysplasia Adenomas RemvdAug '16
SVR24 UND ALT11AST16
ColonoscopyClear Nov17
LumpectomyClear ‘18
LithotripsyCytoscopyBiopsy 4/18
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, Lynne-Francis-facebook, rohcvfighter, fitz

Cured of HCV with generic drugs - Full story of Rohcvfighter 7 years 6 months ago #22440

• rohcvfighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hi Ariel, Beaches, Nads, GF, Tommy,

thank you so much for your kind words. I've never felt so much freedom to talk about hep C, generic medication, treatment, experiences, as here on Fixhepc and the explanation for this is in fact ALL OF YOU (including our doc of course ;) - a brilliant pioneer) .

Cheers,
RHF
In fiecare an HCV ucide peste 500000 oameni.Medicamentele generice pentru hepatita C functioneaza. Nu deveni statistica! Cauta pe Google “medicamente generice pentru hepatita C”.
HCV kills more than 500000 people every year. HCV generic drugs work. Don't become a statistic.
SVR52 achieved
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lynne-Francis-facebook, beaches, fitz, Donna

Cured of HCV with generic drugs - Full story of Rohcvfighter 6 years 8 months ago #25127

• rohcvfighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Update: one year later after the end of treatment the viral load test result says "UNDETECTED" which means SVR52 and strengthens the diagnostic "cured of HCV"!

P.s. some days ago I placed this news in another thread, yet I believe such a good news deserves its place also here.

One additional thought: I continue to see and hear that some people are very reluctant to the idea to purchase generic HCV medication and they criticize either the drugs, either those who talk about it. If you are seeking help to treat your HCV or if you are trying to help someone you know as having HCV, do not let such criticism influence you to disregard the generic HCV drugs. Stay open minded, research for more information if you need so, engage in discussion with others. Do not let the HCV stigma stop you.

Cheers,
RHF
SVR52 achieved
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj, Lynne-Francis-facebook, beaches, Donna, Mnem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC