Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Starting third week tx 7 years 3 weeks ago #23880

• Grateful1
  • Grateful1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 12
Thank you. I stole the traincar pic. :lol:
And gaj i used your links. Didn't know to reply to all in one post. Still learning here. This place gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, oops that's my cat. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames

Starting third week tx 7 years 3 weeks ago #23881

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082
Coffee isn't a problem as such although I think a couple of people here found it didn't agree with them while on treatment for some reason, so if you don't have any problems with it 2 - 3 cups a day should be fine.

Personally I'm trying to cut down to one cup a day......

.....but it keeps running out by lunchtime! B)
G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grateful1

Starting third week tx 7 years 3 weeks ago #23902

• Mnem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Too many lives go into the making of just one. - Montale
  • Thank you received: 223
in simple terms tea has about half the caffeine of coffee, similarly cola-type sodas, three coffees each day Is plenty. Perhaps try making tap water a habit for every second drink, it's usually cheaper and it is healthier
G2, infected maybe in 1971?
Diagnosed HVnon-A non-B 1980s, revised to HVC 1990's.
Treatment naive. Fibroscan & bloods all normal ranges.
Viral load 7million,
began Redemption trial4, 12-week generic Sof/Vel (Incepta) 2017. Week 4 UND, Week 12UND, SVR24
Thank-yous to my doctor for the script, to Jan at FixHepC for wrangling, and to Dr Freeman for courage.
Kia kaha e hoa ma!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grateful1

Starting third week tx 7 years 3 weeks ago #23914

• Grateful1
Thank you Mnem. I have been drinking lots of bottled spring water, purified tastes salty to me. My coffee consumption is due to working nights. Needless to say insomnia isn't a problem as I sleep when I can anyway.. :lol: Many warm wishes to you on your journey to health.
p.s. Gaj, where can i get one of those cups B)

Starting third week tx 7 years 2 weeks ago #23977

• Grateful1
Good news and not so good news.. my sister has beat this monster all by herself!! No tx, she has been asked to go to university for testing. But she is afraid they are going to to some sort of freaky testing. Guinnie(sp?)pig testing or something. I'm SO happy for her. The really bad thing about it is I feel very alone now. I disgust myself sometimes. Ugh..
The not so good, I really can't afford 4wk test at this time. Didn't realize dr. had ordered pcr in Jan. Paid cash for LFT, CBC and Tsh. Got a bill from lab, called and told them I paid the day I got the tests. I still don't understand why they didn't charge me then. It's 50% off if you pay cash within 7 days. Didn't get bill till 45 days later. Called dr got results. So I will have LFT at 8 wks.(I really want to know now) I might make them wait for payment and jus do it. Lol
So great for my sissy..she got all the good genes.. :P She called me 5yrs ago
after she was diagnosed. I didn't know you could clear after 30+ years. Probly all that rope I smoked. B)

Starting third week tx 7 years 6 days ago #24048

• Grateful1
Know that the doctor's office nor the health dept. offered any counseling, testing(other than a biopsy), or treatment.
I was told i was given a tracking number, this scared the hell out of me. I started posting here then told my doctor i was getting meds here. Not realizing the legal ramifacations. I am sorry for any problems this has caused. I thought that saying i was getting treatment would stop tracking....i just want to die in peace.
Please forgive me. Delete posts and this account. God bless you for all you do.
I AM SORRY.

Starting third week tx 6 years 11 months ago #24189

• Elena
Hi everybody,

I started Twinvir 2 weeks ago, ALT 47 (from 0-55), but AST 38 (5-34), and GGT 46 (9-36). VL result not ready yet, 7 more days to wait. I am worried because my impression was that after two weeks, all ALT, AST and GGT should be in the normal range... Could this be an indicator that the treatment doesn't work with me?

Can you help me with an answer on this topic?

Thank you in advance!

Starting third week tx 6 years 10 months ago #24541

• gypsy
  • Thank you received: 97
This is a perfect legitimate site. I do not know what you mean by legal ramifications. I am not telling my doctor until after I am cured. I am ordering my own blood tests as I can afford them on this treatment. You can always go through Dr. Freeman at the GP2U website. Set up an appointment. The appointments are fairly inexpensive compared to the U.S.. You can get help here. I cannot get supportive doctors in the U.S.I hope you decide to come back ad get cured. The tracking number is only for you to follow so you know where the medications have shipped. Alot of doctors and healthcare workers do not understand about hepatitis C. If your healthcare professional scared you for any reason it is because of their lack of knowledge. Be an advocate for yourself. Good luc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaj, Mnem

Starting third week tx 6 years 10 months ago #24542

• gypsy
Although your AST and GGT are slightly off that is no big deal. Some people have had liver enzymes really high! You can get another viral load after one month and see if your viral load has decreased. If the viral load is decreasing, the medication is working.

Starting third week tx 6 years 10 months ago #24543

• gypsy
Hope you are doing well Gratefull. I just started taking generic epclusa. I Your third week. Just think how fast it will go. You can do this!

Starting third week tx 6 years 10 months ago #24555

• gypsy
I struggle with cigarettes too. I now have COPD and use an ecigarette. I am 63 and have smoked for yrs., usually 5 cigarettes a day except when younger. Glad you are motivated to get off. I get the least amount of nicotine flavored ecigarette fluid and I don't get those high powered ones. Good luck in that. It is hard to kick but can do it. Fibroscan is the most recent type of treatment It was only approved in U.S. April 2017. I am going to Canada to get one. You don't need a doctors approval there. I agree--I am telling as many people as I can. U.S. Pharma is outrageous. This place is a safe haven and so many people getting healed. I am genotype 3a and am going to take 6 months of generic epclusa. This is my 2nd day. I would finish the full course of therapy.Yes your liver enzymes are high.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Gaj

Starting third week tx 6 years 9 months ago #24638

• gypsy
Would love to know how you are doing now.

Starting third week tx 6 years 9 months ago #24645

• gypsy
Thanks to the ad I saw on Facebook or otherwise would not have known it existed. Thanks to Dr. Freeman and all those working hard to help everyone! I am beyond grateful. That is a great idea. I will try posting on Craigslist in my area. See if I get blocked. I want to help to get the word out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Gaj, Mnem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC