Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Signing up for Redemption! 7 years 2 weeks ago #24117

• MrHunt
  • MrHunt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey guys

Thanks for all the advice! I'm thinking of signing up for a redemption trial, but before parting with the cash (!) I just wanted to ask if there's any more forms or contracts or whatnot after signing up? If so, anyone got a copy? Just trying to find out what I'm getting myself into!!

Cheers :)

Andy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazel, Greedfighter, Mnem

Signing up for Redemption! 7 years 2 weeks ago #24119

• Hazel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1699
It is hard to believe it is not too good to be true when you first arrive- but it really is all as it seems. You sign up through redemption- your meds will arrive, usually within 3 weeks- and most of us, 92% + same as if we had spent 100k, - will get safely, humanely cured. If in the 8%, unlike the big pharma ones, you will get the best advice and support in the world to treat again with another combo. That happened to my family member, and she has just this week confirmed her second treatment has worked!.
I am a year post treatment, have seen 1000's do it- but I remember those first few reactions- this can't be real! Where is the scam! It is real. I think what convinced me quickly was- 1) media stories- newspapers can't make it up- 2) that there was a phone number, and a street address- when I want to buy anything online, they never say you can ring and talk to them! Good luck, do it, for me it transformed my energy, brain fog - I had serious cirrhosis, which has now gone down to minor fibrosis.
Genotype 3 30 years, 2x treatment interferon/ribavirin non responder. Cirrhosis 17 years. Fibroscan, decompensating, 40 down to 22 by 29/3/16- now down to 6.5, normal, no cirrhosis. Started Buyers Club Sof/Dac 14 Nov 15. SVR 12 29/0716
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Vororo, Sven, Mnem, MrHunt

Signing up for Redemption! 7 years 2 weeks ago #24122

• Mnem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Too many lives go into the making of just one. - Montale
  • Thank you received: 223
Hey Mr Hunt, As Hazel says, all you do is sign up on the Redemption page, there are no contracts, The only 'contract' Is the one you have to make with yourself to take the pill at the same time each day until the end of the treatment #flower

If you stumble when you are filling the online Redemption trials forms, just contact the good folk at fixhepC, and they will guide you through. Or come back onto this Forum for advice from your well wishers here.
G2, infected maybe in 1971?
Diagnosed HVnon-A non-B 1980s, revised to HVC 1990's.
Treatment naive. Fibroscan & bloods all normal ranges.
Viral load 7million,
began Redemption trial4, 12-week generic Sof/Vel (Incepta) 2017. Week 4 UND, Week 12UND, SVR24
Thank-yous to my doctor for the script, to Jan at FixHepC for wrangling, and to Dr Freeman for courage.
Kia kaha e hoa ma!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Greedfighter, Matt-Kenney-google, Sven, MrHunt, gypsy

Signing up for Redemption! 7 years 2 weeks ago #24124

Haha, I remember when I found this site. Can this really be true? But it is true. The REDEMPTION trials are the only guaranteed delivery of generic medications that are the equivalent of Harvoni or Epclusa. Don't worry, these meds have been tested and are exact chemical copies of the branded medications. I have been cured, it is one year now and I am still undetected and actually feel better every day, even after a year I continue to feel better. In your whole life, I doubt you will ever be given an opportunity to help yourself more than this site. Dr. Freeman is a true Saint.
Gt 1a, F0, VL 6.5 million, AST 59, ALT 62
Started Twinvir 1/15/16
6 wk. labs VL UND, AST 27, ALT 20
EOT labs VL UND, AST 23, ALT 19
SVR 16, VL UND, AST 28, ALT 17
SVR 24 , VL UND, 10/8/16
SVR 125, VL UND, 9/22/18
SVR 230, VL UND, 10/3/20
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Sven, gypsy

Signing up for Redemption! 7 years 2 weeks ago #24129

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
While I do understand how people could find it sounding too good to be true it really speaks to the power of marketing. I find it amazing that Big Pharma has managed to convince people that 3 bottles of pills weighing under 300g are worth the same as 2 new BMW or Mercedes cars!

Here's an image I find says it all:

YMMV
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Matt-Kenney-google, Sven, Iain, Mnem

Signing up for Redemption! 7 years 1 week ago #24176

• Sven
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1213
Please follow my thread and see for yourself. Yes this time last year I was still planning my death and what songs I wanted to play at my funeral, seriously. Then I stumbled across a guy, Mike G., he told me all about this place and said start now you'll be UND by summers end, yes he was right.
If your a skeptic, I am to, so we relate.....all I can say is don't miss this. I have learned through life "real" opportunities only come around once-twice in a life time, this is 1. Pay the tiny price and you'll look back and say " wow they were right".
Change your world, now.
Contracted HCV 1980's
Geno Type 1a
F3 ( doc says once treated I'll be F2 maybe F1)
Meds shipped 6/17/2016 arrived early 7/2016

Viral count - 3,471,080

4 week quantitative bloods: August 17, 2016. I have been diagnosed as <15 (told undetected)

8 week quantitative bloods: September 14th. I have been diagnosed as <15 (told undetected)

11 week PCR RNA Qualitative bloods: September 26th 2016 - Undetected

December 19th 2016: Cured!
Viral count: zero!!!
2018 viral count: still zero!
Cured!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, gypsy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC