New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13870

• fretboard
  • fretboard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Defender-Against Big Pharma!
  • Thank you received: 340
Hey friends,
Very happy to join you all on this forum, best and most up to date forum ever on the internet, about HepC that is!! :+1: At least that's what I think from reading around here there and every where else. Just so you know where I'm coming from, I got my meds delivered last week from China, Mesochem. I didn't order from Rachel though, her email address was having issues that night and wouldn't work for me, my emails kept coming back as undeliverable. Anyways, I ordered from Daisy, anyone ever order from her?? Is she acceptable, or did I just end up buying expensive Chinese lactose. :oops: j/k of course! :lol: The prices I paid are listed below. Many people in the US are very leery about ordering online especially from China, but how else you gonna get it?? And who sells for cheaper than China? Oh, and I didn't have a problem with Customs either, an officer called me and asked a couple of questions, had me fill out a form, I left the pdf below, held my package up a couple of days and blamo, two days later FedEx guy at my door with my package. You can order from China, or you can order from this HepC buyers club, linked on the bottom of the page, that way you can have your API's tested and capped..

Incidentally, I was approved for Viekira Pak through my Gastro and Blue Shield, but I don't want it b/c of the Ribavirin. My Gastro Doctor was really pissed off but I don't care cause I've taken that drug before in 2008 and I hated it.. Besides, two drugs in generic Harvoni is way better than 5 drugs of Viekira Pak any day of the week. My guess is I'd likely have more side effects from 5 HepC drugs than 2, besides Riba alone will make me anemic. I already know b/c I was in a clinical trial for Boceprevir but I only lasted a week and I am so glad I didn't last any longer on that nasty interferon. I don't know how anyone could go through that old treatment but they did, I salute them all. All I know is I couldn't so I didn't. Anyways, that's enough about me, I gotta get to sleep. ~Cheers!!

Sofosbuvir 40g 520usd totally include shipping cost by express
Ledispavir 8g 400usd totally include shipping cost by express

gp2u.com.au/fixhepc#sthash.55x1ekfz.dpuf

images.fedex.com/gtm/pdf/USS002.pdf
G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
Started tx 6/1/16 with Harvoni.
12 Month Labs= UND
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, Ariel, Hazel, Greedfighter, Annasnow

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13873

• Chapel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Welcome Fretboard, there is a lot of expertise here so fire away with any questions about taking your powder, but you probably have already researched that part.
That's a keen price from Mesochem, it has come way down from last year. And great to hear it sailed through customs.
This forum is run by the GP2U people out of Tasmania, but thanks for posting the links.
M, 57, Live in Wellington,NZ.
Genotype 1a diagnosed in 2013.
Treating for the first time since October 31 with Buyers Club Sof/Led. Thanks so much guys. Minimal side effects apart from sore throat at the start..
Viral load 5.4m when treatment started, Undetected at 4 weeks, 8 weeks, End of Treatment and 12-weeks post EOT. Yay!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greedfighter, fretboard

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13874

Hi FB and welcome!

Nice to hear your meds got to you with no problems :+1: We have quite a flock from the USA on this forum which im sure they will swing by your thread and introduce themselves. All the best with slaying the dragon.
SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greedfighter, fretboard

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13877

Hi FB and welcome!
I live in Arkansas and got my meds from Mesochem last October. The prices have come down from the $1860 I paid it seems. The price you paid is the "going rate" now for what you got. I don't know Daisy, but if you sent your money to the Mesochem bank and got it through FedEx, you're probably good. I might ask Rachel if Daisy is legit...
I have my 12 week EOT bloods pulled today. I am pretty certain the crap is gone, we will see. The Mesochem APIs are real.
Are you making your own doses? I have quite a few posts covering that over in the U.S. Importation topic. I didn't have anyone to ask advice from when I started this process but James and Greg. You could do a lot worse. Hell, I still visit with them on a regular basis. So, if you need any hints or questions answered ask away. My email is below. Remember, you need to weigh 96mg of ledipasvir API to get the proper dose. A capsule funnel made it easy for me,
Welcome again and good luck!
Mike
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: fretboard

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13885

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263

Sofosbuvir 40g 520usd totally include shipping cost by express
Ledispavir 8g 400usd totally include shipping cost by express

You have too much sofosbuvir and not enough ledipasvir for 12 weeks treatment,

You need 400 mg per day of sofosbuvir (that is 34 g for 12 weeks)
You need 96 mg per day of ledipasvir acetone to deliver 90 mg of free base (that is 8.1 g for 12 weeks)

You should take it at night, without food, particularly if you are going to under-dose the ledipasvir, which you are, given you don't have enough.
YMMV

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13886

James-Freeman-facebook wrote:

You should take it at night, without food, particularly if you are going to under-dose the ledipasvir, which you are, given you don't have enough.

About when to take ledipasvir,

I take my sof-led at 4 pm which is around 2 hrs after lunch.

For the best absorbtion, i want to change when to take from 4 pm to 10pm.

is it okay to just take my next sof-led at 10 pm and keep taking it at 10 pm from now on??

hep-c for 20yrs.
GT1a. Started twinvir(sof-led) 05/03/16.
Before tx: VL=1.7mil. AST, ALT in normal range
2nd week of tx: VL <15. AST, ALT in normal range
6th week of tx: VL < 15. AST, ALT in normal range

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13889

Thanks Doc,
Don't fret Fret. Send me a PM after you weigh up all you doses. I have some extra I could send you. How much do you weigh?
I weighed my first 28 doses using the Torpac Profunnel 00 size. Made things easy. One cap for each API. The AWS scales are delicate. When I weighed mine, I wasn't aware of the 96 vs 90mg requirement for the led. Since the scales were so sensitive, I just always weighed out at .095 or .096, never less. So, I got the right dose. Then, the insurance approved me for 8 weeks of Harvoni. I switched after my 4 week labs. The Mesochem APIs knocked the crap on its ass.
Good luck,
Mike
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: beahavan, re_roll, Greedfighter, fretboard

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13890

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Yes, stomach acid is highest 2200-0600 so this is the best time to take Ledipasvir to maximise absorption with APIs.

Most people are more than adequately dosed so the mild reductions with food make no difference. Our new member from California is 1.5% short of requirements - almost certainly irrelevant - but dose absorption can be optimised with night time dosing.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Greedfighter, jay kim

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13897

• Ariel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Cured, SVR 24
  • Thank you received: 3084
Welcome fretboard yes you are in the right place as you say. I just finished my 12 weeks of sof/led yesterday, so far all is clear, a miracle really.
Any queries along the way I just blogged here and got help fast, but truly, it was such an easy treatment,, hardly anything to complain about , at the start I rang FIxHepC at Hobart, just to ask some basic routine questions, as you have already done and got your answers...there are a few friends here like Mike who is experienced and can point you in the right direction, being in the US and all. Anyway. wishing you the very best for your treatment, hope you get the best result. From Ariel in Oz #flower #duck #flower
Gen 1a
Peg/inf/riba 2012(!) stop @ Wk 43 potassium low +issues (rlps week 4 post tx, VL120,000) scnds eg. adenomas.
pre sof/led VL 240,000 Fibsc F0
Day 25 <30
Day 32 UND
Week 10 UND
EOT UND ALT11AST17GGT19
SVR4 UND ALT10 AST16 GGT13
SVR8 UND ALT <9 AST16 GGT15
SVR12 UND ALT14 AST19 GGT12 Bili 5
EOT +18 ALT13 AST20 GGT9 Bili 5
EOT +21 ALT11AST15
Cured SVR12
Dysplasia Adenomas RemvdAug '16
SVR24 UND ALT11AST16
ColonoscopyClear Nov17
LumpectomyClear ‘18
LithotripsyCytoscopyBiopsy 4/18
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, fretboard

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13900

Hi Fret. I'm in California, too. I also got Mesochem product through Australia. Good stuff. Can't wait to see your blood test results!!!

Genotype 3
VL 4,100,000
ALT 101 AST 71
Treatment Naive
Started Sof/Dac Jan 12, 2016
VL= <15 4 weeks in. AST/ALT normal.
VL=UNDETECTED 8 weeks in.
SVR4= Virus back. 3,300,000

Started generic Epclusa Sep. 23, 2017

4 weeks in <15 *Detected.
12 weeks in <15 *Not Detected.
16 weeks in <15 *Not Detected.
Finished 24 weeks treatment 3-17-18
SVR5 <15 Not Detected.
SVR 20 <15 Not Detected.
SVR 44 <15 Not Detected.

Thank you Jesus.
Thank you Dr. James
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Greedfighter, fretboard

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13906

Welcome Fretboard! You made the right choice! Forget Viekira Pak....Mesochem has cured many! Sof/Led is the drug of choice for you! Good Luck!! :cheer: :+1:
Gt 1a, F0, VL 6.5 million, AST 59, ALT 62
Started Twinvir 1/15/16
6 wk. labs VL UND, AST 27, ALT 20
EOT labs VL UND, AST 23, ALT 19
SVR 16, VL UND, AST 28, ALT 17
SVR 24 , VL UND, 10/8/16
SVR 125, VL UND, 9/22/18
SVR 230, VL UND, 10/3/20
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, fretboard

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13915

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Wow! I really appreciate all the responses!! This forum is Super!! Do I have to worry about being on 40mg of Pantoprazole daily because of absorption issues? Do I need to stop taking it? Take it less? Its for GERD, generic Protonix? I did some testing on myself and Ive determined that I will be alright if I take it once every 3 days. Is it best to just stop taking it when I start tx?
G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
12 Month Labs= UND
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, mgalbrai, Hazel

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13917

Hey fretboard :) This whole absorption thing is quite in depth and I'm pretty interested as there is some question regarding me absorbing the meds well .... From what I am reading, adequate amino acids play a part in absorption, I guess you can help yourself with diet too. Found a great website regarding this. Beware of taking suppliments while on treatment though and always check first.

aminoacidstudies.org

Good luck with everything, wishing you all the best :+1:
GT1a Dec14 F2/8.7 VL 900000-2.5M
Jan16 Hepcivir-L MonkMed/Redemption
Baseline: VL 913575 Alt 76 Platelets low
Wk2 VL1157 Alt 23
DET Wk 8 VL 32 Alt19 'In the slow lane'
June16 Fibro 5.7 F0/1 LIF 1.5
Wk 11 VL<12 Alt 13 Det/Unq
Extending tx 12 wks Mylan Sofo/Dac MonkMed
Wk 14 VL <12 Det/Unq
Wk 16 VL UNDETECTED
Wk 22 + 4 Wks Sunprevir FixHepC
Wk 24 UNDETECTED Alt 13
Wk 12 post tx SVR12 Wk 26 SVR24
Thank-you Tim, Dr Debasis @ MonkMed & Dr Freeman @ Fix HepC

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13920

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082
Welcome fretboard,

You may find the following link to Liverpool Drug Interaction Checker useful during your treatment. Just tick Lepidasvir/Sofosbuvir in the hep drugs column and whatever else you need to check in the Co-medications column and it will show you any expected interaction such as the one you asked about.

In this case the Pantoprazole is similar to Omeprazole and other PPIs which have been discussed here a number of times. So use the Search tab at the middle top of this page to look for Omeprazole. It looks like the recommendation is to avoid it if you can (or consider changing the Ledipasvir for Daclatasvir if you can't) but I will leave you to read what others who know more on the subject have to say.

www.hep-druginteractions.org/checker

G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, mgalbrai, fretboard, Meg

New Member from California!! 8 years 2 weeks ago #13921

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Gaj
Great! Much appreciated! I'll check this out right away. Any idea what alternate ideas I could use to deal with the GERD?
12 Month Labs= UND
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC