The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

isaing4 Twinvir story 7 years 6 months ago #21203

• rohcvfighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Vindecat de HCV cu med. generice. Cured with generics HCV drugs.
  • Thank you received: 1594
FELICITARI ISAING4 !!!!
#Woohoo!

Congratulations ISAING4!!!!
If I am not wrong, you are the first or one of the first Romanian persons here on Fixhepc who got treated with HCV generic drugs. Congratulations for this as well.

Perhaps you also noticed that in Romania people (still) barely talk about HCV generics and many either still have fears/doubts either are not properly informed about how to get treated with it, however you may be pretty sure, that your story will help and inspire others. THANK YOU for sharing your story and the excellent result you achieved!!

Cheers,
RHF
In fiecare an HCV ucide peste 500000 oameni.Medicamentele generice pentru hepatita C functioneaza. Nu deveni statistica! Cauta pe Google “medicamente generice pentru hepatita C”.
HCV kills more than 500000 people every year. HCV generic drugs work. Don't become a statistic.
By sharing this Youtube video you might save someone’s life!
My TX: HEPCVIR-L[generic Harvoni]-India
SVR52 achieved
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariel, Gaj, beaches, isaing4

isaing4 Twinvir story 7 years 6 months ago #21206

Thanks and see you soon with SVR24 :),Ariel
GT-1b, F4, last VL=632.000 (12.2015)
IFN+RBV '02-'03 (1yr), PegIFN+RBV '04 (3 mts.) - NR;
V-Pak+Riba for 12 weeks-2016;
EOT: 29.05.2016; GPT=20,5,GOT=20,7, VL= UND.
SVR12: 29.08.2016; UND.
SVR24: 15.12.2016; UND.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariel, isaing4, rohcvfighter

isaing4 Twinvir story 7 years 6 months ago #21226

• pat1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 977

isaing4 wrote:
I wish you all the best and only UND !

back at you isaing4

fantastic news to read this morning
I too will be be having follow up scans
I wish you all the best in good health always #love

gt 1a VL 6m
F2/3 FibroScan - 9KPa in 2011 and 7KPa in 2015
sof/dac 10 December for 12 weeks
pre tx alt 85 ast 51
4 wk alt 34 ast 31 UND <35
8 wk alt 29 ast 32 UND <15
12wk alt 25 ast 25 EOT 3.3.16
SVR24 UND KPa5.3 F0 in normal range
I am well
.forever grateful to fixhepc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariel, isaing4, rohcvfighter

isaing4 Twinvir story 7 years 6 months ago #21232

• isaing4
  • isaing4's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Stop saying 'I wish' and start saying 'I will'. :)
  • Thank you received: 423
Thank you guys !
I am happy for those who are already members of SVR12 and SVR24 clubs! Or very close. :cheer:
Congratulations to all Ariel & Pat1 & Tina-Hill & MtGoat & Mgalbrai & Greedfighter & Darbara & Geo & Hazel & Wayne & Flying Fox . Sorry if I have listed only some of those who have succeeded.
Those who have not yet managed to be members of these clubs they should try again. So many new drugs for hepatitis C sufferers at an affordable price. Fingers crossed and good luck to all. I know you can be a winner because you deserve it. You can lose a battle but win the war! :)

Thank you Ariel for sharing the cysts issue. If they are benign and remain unchanged in time, that's it! With a little luck and we can not complain that we are not lucky, maybe they'll go away. Who knows, think positive!

And yes, rohcvfighter. I think I'm among the first patients from Romania in this forum. In our country, like other countries, many doctors do not want to complicate their lives. From their perspective, we are foolish enough patients to risk everything to win everything, their health.
Unfortunately, there are gastroenterologists who know little about generic drugs for hepatitis C.
If a drug is not officially approved for them does not exist ! Or even worse, it could be dangerous. So it's no surprise that patients are not easy to make a decision. Especially if they do not have Internet access or do not know any international language , especially English or simply find it difficult to raise money. Fortunately there are doctors open minded and big hearts. They agree to write your prescription and watching you during / after treatment. However 90 % of expenses belong to you, in private clinics, quite expensive for a romanian patient. . It is everything you can wish from the health system in Romania ! You're too healthy for the NHS with F0 or F1. You have to wait to have F4 and you will receive the new treatment with DAA !
I admire the work you have done to translate into Romanian. Important information about generic treatment for hepatitis C can now reach those who have internet access but do not speak English!
Most people need time. They must check and recheck through the experience of other people. Therefore it is important to share our story to inspire confidence. Yes hepatitis C can be cured now, not in an uncertain future. Yes revolutionary medicine can be purchased from a reliable source now, not in an uncertain future.

All the best, good health, only UND and a big hug from me to you!

HCV since I don't know. Diagnosed in 2010.
GT1b, F0/F1, VL 9M, ALT 44, AST 42, Tx naive,
started 12 wks Twinvir on 06.12.2015. Feeling great and grateful :)
virus not detected 06.02.2016 & SVR24
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: pat1, Ariel, rohcvfighter

isaing4 Twinvir story 7 years 6 months ago #21247

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Isaing4 is SVR24! Well done for fighting for your health and winning. I love a happy ending #flower #flower
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: pat1, Ariel, isaing4, rohcvfighter

isaing4 Twinvir story 7 years 6 months ago #21258

• isaing4
  • isaing4's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Stop saying 'I wish' and start saying 'I will'. :)
  • Thank you received: 423
Hi Coral,
Thank you for your wishes.
It was said many times but I want to tell you again. Genotype 1 is more easily treated. So try again, there are already other miraculous medicines. Fight and happy end will be yours!
I wish you good health, good luck and only UND!
#love #love #love
HCV since I don't know. Diagnosed in 2010.
GT1b, F0/F1, VL 9M, ALT 44, AST 42, Tx naive,
started 12 wks Twinvir on 06.12.2015. Feeling great and grateful :)
virus not detected 06.02.2016 & SVR24
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, pat1, Ariel, rohcvfighter, Peach

isaing4 Twinvir story 7 years 6 months ago #21268

• Peach
  • Thank you received: 49

isaing4 wrote: I missed the forum for a while. Now I'm back with news.
The wonderful news is SVR24. UND and 99,9% cured. ALT 16 AST 23. :cheer:

:lol: #love You made it! Time to celebrate

genotype 1a
viral load 160,000
age 29, F0, treatment naive, il28bcc
unable to function due to chronic fatigue, joint/muscle pain, low immune system, depression, anxiety, skin issues, brain fog (etc) : (
12 weeks daclatasvir/sofosbuvir started 11 march 2016 through pbs

week 4 - alt 12
week 12 - viral load undetected
svr12 - NOT DETECTED!
The following user(s) said Thank You: pat1, Ariel, isaing4, rohcvfighter
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC