Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Looking forward to feeling better 8 years 1 month ago #11798

• Thyme
  • Thyme's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Looking forward to feeling better

Diagnosed a November 2015. Until then I thought I was tired from a thyroid issue.

At times I've wondered why those thyroid pills didn't seem to work as well as they might. They were a big help but didn't resolve the energy issues I was having.

I've thought at times no one should have to live like this. ( in bed unable to get up a few times over the years) ( or needing to rest longer than the activity that I was tired from) After reading what others have said not knowing was a blessing in disguise.

I have an extensive collection of supplements always looking for whatever was missing that might make me feel better. Though none of them are a cure they did, I think, helped my over all health. I figured digestion was an issue and took hcl, enzymes, pancreatin. I also took iodine for a month or two, not the type for cuts that isn't edible. Iodine (iodoral) may or may not be good for you but I found it cleared up the brain fog issue. I'm curious if any on else has taken iodine. I also tried at least a hundred other supplements. I figured there must be a vitamin missing and I would work my way though a bottle of everything in hope of finding the missing one. I also noticed that walking in sunshine made me feel better.

Enjoy reading what others have to say about their experiences living with this virus and getting treated for it.

Thank you to Tim at MonkMed for his assistance.

Ever thankful to Greg and the incredible Dr. Freeman for the opportunity to save myself from this dreadful little critter.

GT 1b HCV 34yrs
VL abt 2,000,000
F1-F2
AST34 ALT45
GT 1b HCV 34yrs
VL abt 2,000,000
F1-F2
AST34 ALT45
Day 37
ALT 14 AST 20
UND
EOT 4weeks UND
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaj, MonkMed

Looking forward to feeling better 8 years 1 month ago #11803

• Hope
  • Thank you received: 58
Well good luck with the treatment and make sure you stop taking ALL the supplements while onTX!
All the best!
GEN3 for 20+ years
November 2015: Bilirubin 6, AST 0,88, ALT 1,74, gamaGT 0,17, HCV RNA 43800 (previous 478000)
Fibroscan form 4,3 do 6,9 (measuring twice a year)
Started Sof/Dac on 23.2.2016
Week 4: S-Bilirubin: 12, S-Bilirubin dir: 4, AST: 0,30, ALT: 0,36, Gama GT: 0,17, Fibroscan: 4,4, still HCV RNA positive (no VL measured)
Week 8: S-Bilirubin: 8, S-Bilirubin dir: 3, AST: 0,39, ALT: 0,39, GamaGT: 0,14, UND :)
16.5. EOT, everything like it's supposed to be :)
6 month after EOT still UND :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC