Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #2982

Thanks Doc!
I will let you know about my test results.
Mike
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3000

• SShady43
  • GT 2a /F2. Tx with Sof/Riba in 2015. Und at 4wks. Relapsed .
  • Thank you received: 53
Hi Mike,
Did you not test the Mesochem meds at all before you started tx then? Obviously if you are feeling well, you're good to go though..I know it can be terribly expensive for testing, but love hearing about everything coming out of China as testing perfectly safe. Thanks!
2A/F2. 12 weeks Sof & Riba in 2015. Undetected at 4 wks. Relapsed. Treated w/24 weeks Sof/Riba/Dac 2016.
June 2017/ 24 weeks UND.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3001

Nope. I am testing them on myself. 4 week labs this week. I will post the results. As near as I can tell, there has been no bogus APIs shipped directly from Mesochem that I am aware of and believe me , I have done some looking.
I am feeling good, really good. I have had this crap since my late 20s. I am 62. I have been sick all my adult life. I really don't know what its like anymore to NOT be sick. Every day is a wonder.
Mike
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: poodle

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3004

I think its highly unlikely that anything coming directly from Mesochem would be anything other than what it says it is.They are a world class pharma co.The leading western world companies are staring at a tsunami of high class competition that will force them to up their game or be swept away.In the next ten or twenty years prices for much needed drugs will fall around the world and China will be at the forefront.As a side note a survey published in the UK a few weeks ago revealed that only 33% of indigenous white brits go on to higher education ,where as those of Chinese origin or extraction its 94%.Ive got no kids but if i did it would be a good move for them to learn mandarin and get a good degree.
gt3 started sof dac jan 2016 now 48 wks svr. not the real wilko johnson just have the same real name. shropshire uk

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3005

That and the $5100 testing quote in the US were big factors in my choosing to use myself as a "test". I figured at 4 weeks, I would probably know if I had the real deal or not. My thoughts ran like this:
1. Its poison and will kill me
-Not likely
2. Its just powdered sugar or something
- At 4 weeks, the online world hear
about
it loud and long
3. Its been diluted-someone made two batches or more out of one
-Same outcome as #2, but now the virus might or might not be harder to treat down the road
4. Its real

We will know this week!
Test Unit Mike
Day 25-mesochem sof & led

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: poodle

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3006

• Vororo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047
Hi everyone,

It is safe to assume that Mesochem make batches of several Kg at at time and no doubt they have their own quality control procedures just like any other large industrial manufacturer. So once they know that they are producing pure API, there is no reason to suppose they will suddenly start producing junk.

Since the fixHepC team test every batch they receive, which is probably just a small fraction of each Mesochem batch, it is extremely unlikely that anything bought from Mesochem will be less than top quality.

The only doubt could be if someone buys what they believe to be Mesochem product through an unknown agency.

Still, this is not to say that fixHepC should stop testing. This extra level of confidence is invaluable for anyone sourcing through fixHepC, and also for defusing the Big Pharma myth that there could be a risk associated with "generic" APIs.

If a molecule from Mesochem, or Beacon, or Incepta, or anywhere else, is provably the same molecule as a "brand-name" molecule, then it is the same API as the brand-name API with precisely the same pharmaceutical properties.

Water is water is H20, or whatever else you want to call it.

Same thing for sofosbuvir if you can prove it using mass spectroscopy and NMR.

Technical note for chemists:

In fact, it is not absolutely as clear-cut is this if a molecule contains chiral centres (which is the case for sofosbuvir) because it is possible for a molecule with the same chemical formula to have different stereo-isomers, and sometimes only one of the stereo-isomers is biologically active. But even stereo-isomers can normally be differentiated by NMR (one of Jame's tests: fixhepc.com/blog/item/16-testing-provisions-patient-safety.html).

According to a detailed report by the European Medicines agency

www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_li...2798/WC500160600.pdf

Sofosbuvir has 6 stereogenic centres, which "are well controlled by the synthetic process and the specifications of the raw materials." (page 14) "... and the manufacturing process consistently produces Sofosbuvir as the most thermodynamically stable polymorphic form... Other polymorphic forms are excluded by the manufacturing process and their absence is confirmed by DSC."

(DSC = differential scanning calorimetry).

End of technical note.

So if James has a good reference NMR spectrum (and there is every reason to believe that he does), then the generic APIs sourced on our behalf by fixHepC can safely be assumed to be nothing less than the genuine product...
Diagnosed Jan 2015: GT3, A0+F0/F1. Fatigue + Brain-Fog.
Started Sof+Dac from fixHepC 10-Nov-2015. NO sides.
Pre-Tx: AST 82, ALT 133, Viral Load 1 900 000.
Week4: AST 47, ALT 58. VL < 15 (unquantifiable).
Week12 (EOT): AST 30, ALT 26, VL UND
Week16 (EOT+4): AST 32, ALT 28, GGT 24, VL UND
Week28 (EOT+16): AST 26, ALT 22, GGT 24, VL UND
Ever grateful to Dr James.

Relapsed somewhere after all that... Bummer!

Jan 2018: VL 63 000 (still GT3).

Mission Accomplished ! 8 years 4 months ago #3013

Just a quick update : I went to Australia and got Sof and Dac thru the buyers club. Am back in Ireland and have just completed week 1 of treatment.

Apart from a couple of very lucid dreams the first two nights, I haven't had any side-effects and feel absolutely normal.

I guess it will take 2 to 3 weeks before I am saturated with the drugs and then I will see if there are any sides but for the moment, things are fine.

Bye for now : )
Sean.
Gt. : 1a. VL : 2m. Fibro : F1.
Dx : 2008.
Previous Tx : Squalamine : '08
Ozone Therapy : '09
Int. & Riba : '10
Sof. & Dac. since 9th Nov.'15
UND @ week 4
12 week SVR at end of April '16
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, SShady43

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3014

• Joy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 265
Good to hear of your progress Sean...may it continue to be sides-free, and UNDETECTED at 4 weeks.
NSW Australia. Genotype 1b 30+ years, F0-F1, VL 91,000 Feb 2015 (740,000 in 2010), Tx naive.
Ordered Sof/Dac from Buyers Club 21 Sept, received 14 Oct.
Virus UNDETECTED at 3 weeks AND 12 weeks (EOT) AND SVR4 AND SVR12 AND SVR24. :-)
A thousand thankyous to Dr James and the amazing FixHepC team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3015

Sean,
Glad things are going well! You certainly look happy!
And you should be...
The end is in sight.
Keep us posted.
Small world.
My Best,
Mike

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3034

• gary
  • Thank you received: 41
SShady43, I got the Mesochem Sof & Dac and did not have them tested as I am in Japan and it is not possible to do so here. I just had blood tests done after 16 days to verify that the drugs were working and that there were no problems. My results came back quite good. AST down from 74 to 23 - normal, ALT down from 140 to 21 - normal, and viral load down from 5.6 L.IU/mL to 2.2 L.IU/mL. Not quite undetected but getting very close and quite a massive drop, and after only 16 days. All other tests were in the normal ranges, as well. My dealings with Mesochem were efficient and professional on their part. I did not have a prescription and I ordered my Sof/Dac in late July this year. best of luck. Gary
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, SShady43

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3058

Way to Go Test Unit Gary!
What we are doing here is building faith in Mesochem for others who, for whatever reason, can't do the logical thing and have their APIs tested.
The way the v/l and enzymes nose-dived, you are on your way to getting cured.
Wow! Japan, Ireland, US, Tasmania, UK: (just that I am aware of personally) getting the life-saving meds we need from China-small world indeed!
I looked on my globe last night-there is simply no place on Earth further from here than Tasmania.
I haven't been there, but, since I didn't have to spend every penny I have saved and, borrow some more, I intend to remedy that-not as a sick person, but as a healthy one.

Good Luck
Test Unit Mike

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: dointime, SShady43

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3061

• gary
  • Thank you received: 41
Test Unit Mike, agreed about building faith. I tried to find a company in China or Japan to test the goods but most simply did not reply to the emails or gave a stock reply informing me that they would love my business as long as I would jump through numerous hoops and pays ridiculous amounts of money. As for Mesochem, I think some people still have an image of made in China products being inferior to other countries goods or fake (there are MANY so buyer beware is strongly advised) but China does have world class companies making excellent goods, as well. Even my wife, who is from Shanghai, advised me to tread carefully. In the end I figured as the Fixhepc folks had verified the quality many times over that I should just test it on myself, as you have, and have bloods done after 2 weeks just to confirm everything was as it should be. I am very, very happy I did so and hope your and my results help others who may be sitting on the fence debating what to do. My only advice to people considering doing as we have is to ONLY buy from a company that has supplied verified goods, independent tested - (Mesochem in China and others in various countries now ) buying from any old company on Alibaba is a risk I wouldn't even consider unless i was at death's door and had absolutely no other option. Hope your Test continues to go well and you make it to Tasmania as a healthy man, sooner rather than later. Best, Test Unit Gary
The following user(s) said Thank You: dointime, mgalbrai, SShady43

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3084

Hey TUG,
Headed to the lab. Should know by Friday!
TUM Out

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24

Mission Accomplished ! 8 years 4 months ago #3087

• SShady43
  • GT 2a /F2. Tx with Sof/Riba in 2015. Und at 4wks. Relapsed .
  • Thank you received: 53
Good for you Sean, so happy for you! Good luck!!
2A/F2. 12 weeks Sof & Riba in 2015. Undetected at 4 wks. Relapsed. Treated w/24 weeks Sof/Riba/Dac 2016.
June 2017/ 24 weeks UND.

Mesochem 8 years 4 months ago #3139

Hey TUG,
4 week labs: All normal. V/L will be back Friday.
My liver enzymes have NEVER been normal.
TUM

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC