• Page:

TOPIC:

Private messages 8 years 6 months ago #120

• emilio
  • emilio's Avatar Topic Author
  • In the field of opportunity its ploughing time
  • Thank you received: 475
Hi Admin_Mods

Any chance of building private messages into the forum/site? I've been diving in and out of HCV sites for many years and understand that some people are reluctant to ask questions in open forum and may prefer to ask someone one on one in the first instance. I might be totally blind and it may already be here, so forgive my inanity if this is the case. Em
Geno 1b F2/3 snce early 80s. Treated in 2008_9 for 63 weeks on INF/Riba. Commence Sof/Dac on 6 October 2015 and completed 18 weeks of tx. UND at 4-6 weeks, UND at EOT, SVR 2, SVR 6 and SVR 12 on 6 May 2016.

Private messages 8 years 6 months ago #122

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Forums are public by nature but an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. will arrive in my inbox without passing through any other hands.

Patients can also call the 03 8672 7825 number and if they can't get through to one of our doctors immediately leave a number and a good time for a call back.

Big chunks of this site are generic answers to frequently asked questions, so it's a great help to get direct feedback about what needs to be explained better.
YMMV
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC