Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 7 years 3 months ago #23087

It only took $1600 and 2 weeks and my Generic Epclusa sent directly from Beacon Pharmeceuticals has arrived. I'm on day one of treatment am doing side effects aren't too bad, I'm still very lucky to be on this medicine in the first place since I'm the USA it is so expensive and hard to get, thank God for fixhepc.com They we're so nice helping me when I would freak out in their emails(because you never know who is fraudulent online or not) but they were great, even wrote customs to let them know I would be having meds shipped to me. Thank you FixHepC.com, hopefully my bad hep c side effects will go away.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, LondonGirl, coral, Gaj, Hieupham, splitdog, fitz, Sven, vitrus, sumblues, Mnem

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 7 years 3 months ago #23176

Drink LOTS of water! Litres of it to stay hydrated.
Get a bottle to your backpack! :)
Gen 1b
VL pre treatment 29000 ME/ml
AST 32 ALT 94, F0
Started treatment 13 January 2017
Generic sofosbuvir/velpatasvir (Incepta)
VL 9 days into treatment <300 (undetected)
AST 13.8 ALT 22
Side effects: mild dehydration, not a problem at all if I drink water at night, nothing to worry about
Diet and gastric ph are very important with velpatasvir. One must think what and when to eat to keep gastric pH low. Side effects disappeared 2 weeks after, unless I ate anything < 4hrs before the pill. SVR60.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fitz

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 7 years 3 months ago #23191

Awesome Cody, I'm praying for ya :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaj, fitz

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 7 years 3 months ago #23195

The cure has arrived and you did not have to beg! Your dignity is still intact :) FixHepC is the most legitimate organization on the planet; bar none.
Gt 1a, F0, VL 6.5 million, AST 59, ALT 62
Started Twinvir 1/15/16
6 wk. labs VL UND, AST 27, ALT 20
EOT labs VL UND, AST 23, ALT 19
SVR 16, VL UND, AST 28, ALT 17
SVR 24 , VL UND, 10/8/16
SVR 125, VL UND, 9/22/18
SVR 230, VL UND, 10/3/20
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj, Hazel, fitz, Sven, epclusa

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 7 years 3 months ago #23198

• Sven
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1213
Greed fighter, well said and 100% correct.
Contracted HCV 1980's
Geno Type 1a
F3 ( doc says once treated I'll be F2 maybe F1)
Meds shipped 6/17/2016 arrived early 7/2016

Viral count - 3,471,080

4 week quantitative bloods: August 17, 2016. I have been diagnosed as <15 (told undetected)

8 week quantitative bloods: September 14th. I have been diagnosed as <15 (told undetected)

11 week PCR RNA Qualitative bloods: September 26th 2016 - Undetected

December 19th 2016: Cured!
Viral count: zero!!!
2018 viral count: still zero!
Cured!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Gaj, fitz

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24439

I just paid $1225 for one round of my medication. I'm very nervous and very weary at this point. I was expecting a receipt with an amount on it after spending that kind of money but I only have an order number emailed to me. Thus is a lot of money to me and my family, I cannot afford for this to be a scam of some sort and I'm very scared. I also received a link to purchase my second prescription, even though I just ordered my first set and my doctor told me it will depend on my SVR whether I will even need them or not, and I will need the next few weeks to come up with the money for the second prescription if needed. I need to make sure I even receive my medication first, and that I'm not out over a thousand bucks before I purchase the next prescription. Is there anyone out there that can put my mind at ease? If this turns out to be a scam, my husband will be very upset for my naiveté. I just need to be comforted that my first prescription is coming and I have a chance at being cured and all of this is legitimate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Iain

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24441

Hi heatherlou30,

If you purchased through the Redemption trials on this website it is 100% legitimate, and guaranteed delivery.
Gt 1a, F0, VL 6.5 million, AST 59, ALT 62
Started Twinvir 1/15/16
6 wk. labs VL UND, AST 27, ALT 20
EOT labs VL UND, AST 23, ALT 19
SVR 16, VL UND, AST 28, ALT 17
SVR 24 , VL UND, 10/8/16
SVR 125, VL UND, 9/22/18
SVR 230, VL UND, 10/3/20
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Iain, heatherlou30

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24442

• Mnem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Too many lives go into the making of just one. - Montale
  • Thank you received: 223
Hi heatherlou30,
Redemption Trials is genuine, but I recall thinking the way you describe. Then after what seemed too many days' waiting, the deliveryman walking to my front door asking me to sign for the small box holding the12-week treatment - I felt like kissing that stranger! That package had tracked from halfway around the world all the way to my place.

Deciding on how many weeks treatment you need is based on your level of liver cirrhosis, and HVC genotype. Some people need longer than 12 weeks treatment. Starting at 4-weeks into treatment I hope you get blood tests, that way you will see how your treatment is progressing. If you have been prescribed longer than12 weeks treatment then you need to start that without any break in treatment. Breaks in treatment are bad because they allow the virus to replicate and thereby inflict more damage. Avoid treatment breaks at all costs, and take the treatment every day without fail. That is how you give yourself the best chance to get *SVR.

Most people who take DAAs are cured at the end of their treatment. The few people not cured at end of treatment (EOT), EOT+12 weeks, or EOT+24 weeks will then decide to do a new treatment.

*SVR stands for sustained virological response, typically it is measured at 12 weeks and 24 weeks AFTER treatment ends.

Best wishes to you all, and keep in contact #flower
G2, infected maybe in 1971?
Diagnosed HVnon-A non-B 1980s, revised to HVC 1990's.
Treatment naive. Fibroscan & bloods all normal ranges.
Viral load 7million,
began Redemption trial4, 12-week generic Sof/Vel (Incepta) 2017. Week 4 UND, Week 12UND, SVR24
Thank-yous to my doctor for the script, to Jan at FixHepC for wrangling, and to Dr Freeman for courage.
Kia kaha e hoa ma!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Gaj, Hazel, Iain, heatherlou30

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24445

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082
Welcome heatherlou30,

As the others say, if you sourced your medications from FixHepC as part of one of the Redemption Trials then you have nothing to worry about. Please let us know if it was from an alternative source.

Regarding the repeat script, usually this is provided as part of the original prescription written by the prescribing doctor based on the required treatment plan length that is most suited to your genotype and liver condition and should have been discussed with you at the consultation when the script was issued. It is normally provided to the patient at the time the original script is filled and while many patients fill the second one immediately to ensure supply it should not be a problem to complete it closer to the required date but remember to allow plenty of time for shipping so there is no gap in your treatment.
As "your doctor" does not appear to be fully aware of the above it sounds like your current (monitoring) doctor may be different from the one who prescribed? This is not unusual so you should ensure that the monitoring doctor is up to date on what the prescribing doctor told you and the monitoring requirements involved. If you look at the top of this page you will see a tab titled GP Cheat Sheet which may assist your current doctor with the monitoring process.

Hope this assists and please ask if you have any further questions.. :)
G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Iain, heatherlou30

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24452

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Heather,

If it's from FixHepC is not a scam and you should have a tracking number so you can watch the progress as it wings your way to you.

I can understand the "If it seems too good to be true" worry, but this is the exception that proves the rule, rather than the rule.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: heatherlou30

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24471

Thank you all so much for the reassurance! And yes I am doing the redemption trial via this website. It just did seem a little too good to be true and I am weary of trusting people anyway based on experiences I've had throughout my life. Once I did my second doctor's appointment yesterday with the doctor from India, I felt much more at ease because I could see that there wasn't just an interest in getting my money, but to actually cure me of this horrible disease. I have done a lot of research and since I am Genotype 3, I will probably require extra treatment and I understand how important it is to not have any lapse between treatment, I was just weary since I had just spent that money and immediately received an email about purchasing the second prescription, so that striked me as odd. But, I really appreciate you guys taking time to comfort me throughout this process. None of my family knows I have this, and I deal with everything that has to do with it, alone. So it's nice to speak to others who can relate to me and that's not going to be judgemental towards me. Thank all you guys that replied and I'm feeling a lot more confident with the program today. I'm sure very soon I will be receiving the shipping email with the tracking number since I just completed my second appointment yesterday. Hopefully all will be well and I'll make it through this free from hep c.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Vororo, Greedfighter, Iain, Mnem

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24476

Hi i am Ricky Peace I am in same boat as you,may I ask where you're from? I am in Chilliwack BC Canada and Canada has strict laws regarding the importing of medication from other countries. So I am looking for testimony from other Canadians. Thanks in advance for your time.

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24478

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Ricky,

We are relatively unique in being able to assist with getting the medication into Canada. It relates to the fact we are running a clinical trial. clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02657694

Just type "Canada" into the search box at the top and click the button to find fellow Canadians talking about their experience.

If you go here: hepcbc.ca/tag/fixhepc-club/ you will find the initial post from Hep C BC about us. A search there will turn up plenty of other "honourable mentions" with respect to patients in BC accessing meds here.

Other people will probably mention it but we offer a delivery guarantee. If we say it can be delivered it will be, and if it can't we wear the cost and refund patients money. We have done that, but the requirement is rare.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: heatherlou30

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24480

I am from Kentucky, U. S. A. I worry about that too and I really hope there's no issues. I hope I get an email soon saying they are on there way! Good luck to you.

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24485

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Hi Heather,

I can see that people have reassured you that this is all legitimate and one of the best decisions you will ever make. So many people around the world have been cured through this process. I have had 3 prescriptions through Fix HepC without an issue and have now cleared the virus.

Having said that, I can relate to your concerns because it is a financial and personal commitment. The stigma of the disease and the affects on our health way heavily. I remember how impatient I was waiting for those tablets so that I could get started. You absolutely won't regret it. #flower
Coral
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Gaj, Mnem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC