Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 11 months ago #24487

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Heatherlou30,

Jan tells me she emailed you this morning and it's on the way today.
YMMV

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 11 months ago #24488

• gypsy
  • Thank you received: 97
Glad you are on the road to recovery. Mine is at customs right now. I had alot of confidence in this site after doing lots of research but was worried about navigating around. Dr. Freeman and Jan were so helpful. Cant wait to start. Side effects are nothing like Interferon and Ribavarin. Glad I waited. To me this is a miracle! Best wishes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24539

• gypsy
I am from U.S. and have anxiety anyways but Dr. Freeman was so easy to talk with and very helpful. The staff are exceptional and you get a quick friendly reply. Going through the Buyers Club I think is smart because it is guaranteed. You get a tracking number and can follow it. At first when I saw this site, I thought it was too good to be true. Well it is too good to be true but it is TRUE! Hallelujah! This company is dedicated to helping people. My sisters chipped in $400 each so I could get the medication.I ordered all my lab tests on line and got them ready so Dr. Freeman could see them at appt.. at the GP2U website. It was a lot easier than I anticipated. Am getting a fibroscan in Canada because they do not require a prescription and I do not want to spend $500 to the doctor for appointments also. The scan there is $350.00.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj, Mnem

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24540

• gypsy
A great feeling isn't it. I felt the same way! Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24544

• gypsy
Heatherlou30 I just received my generic Epclusa and this is my second day of taking it. I did a lot of research before deciding to take the leap. They make sure they buy from reliable resources and test it. to make sure it is quality. I can assure you it is not a scam.
There are lots of websites talking about the crusade to help make hepatitis C treatment affordable to others who may not otherwise be able to get it. The ONLY difference is these are generics but they are made with the same ingredients. The people who started this club were fed up with people being not able to get healed because they couldn't afford it, They have seen many people completely healed on these medications and are advocating for the people. I live in U.S. and hear a lot of stories from people writing, just like you, who have been cured. I am going to take the full course. That is months. Let us know how you are doing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj, Iain, Mnem

Just received my generic Epclusa through Remdenption Trial 4 6 years 10 months ago #24642

• gypsy
I am completing my lst wk. with generic epclusa. Yes they are so helpful. It brings me to tears to know you can get help like this. Good luck. Hope you are doing well on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Gaj, splitdog, Iain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC