Find Posts from
Sort Results by
Search at a specific date
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: treatment
10 Dec 2022 03:47
Hi valesolove, all the best with your treatment. Yes, the combination of Sofosbuvir + Daclatasvir is very effective. The majority of patients however experience mild side effects, so you're one of the few people who experienced strong side effects unfortunately. Drinking a lot of fluids is a sure way to minimize side effects during treatment, so you may want to try that.
10 Dec 2022 02:33
Cheap Harvoni - onlinecheappills.com/harvoni.html I took harvoni for 3 months, missing only 1 dose which I made up quickly. No side effects at all. Tiredness was equal to tiredness prior to taking. I received my 2 month blood test after treatment & I AM CURED!!
10 Dec 2022 02:17
Cheap Harvoni - onlinecheappills.com/harvoni.html I took harvoni for 3 months, missing only 1 dose which I made up quickly. No side effects at all. Tiredness was equal to tiredness prior to taking. I received my 2 month blood test after treatment & I AM CURED!!
07 Dec 2022 01:59
28 May 2022 01:11
Hello Garth, welcome to the forum! According to the Hepatitis NSW site in Australia, "there is no reason to be concerned about the COVID vaccines if you’re on hep C treatment". You can read the COVID and hep C FAQ here .
Category: FixHepC Admin
14 Mar 2022 21:20
Dear people I did my pcr and virus not detected.

Thank you Dr.James for everything.

Peace love you all :)
24 Feb 2022 19:55
Hello Sale,

AST, ALT and GGT are all low. We commonly see changes of +/- 20% and these minor movements have no significance.

Best of luck for SVR12
16 Feb 2022 19:45
Hello Dr.James,

First big thanks and you are right again,today is my last pill and few hours later I am going to see my Dr. He will tell me when I will do the pcr testing.
Three days ago I done my bloods opposite to the one before they are little bit elevated maybe because I started to eat pork meat I fatty fish,Chocolate etc. I don't know is it normal?,and here are the results:
AST 25
ALT15
GGT12

I will post after three months what happened

Thanks you Dr.James once more for your informations and wishes!

All the best!

Sale
16 Feb 2022 13:30
Hi StefGrim,

While we can hypothesise about the impact of Marijuana on the Hep C drugs I would estimate in excess of 20% of my patients used it while on treatment and their success rates were similar to non smokers.

Veterans Affairs in the USA have also found similarly (although > 50% had a substance abuse problem)

www.japha.org/article/S1544-3191(20)30439-8/fulltext

As you can see for the group with defined substance abuse the SVR rate was 95.5% and without substance abuse 96.5%. The p value of 0.580 says that difference is not statistically significant.

The VA defines substance abuse as illicit drug (i.e., marijuana, heroin, methamphetamines, cocaine, non-prescribed opioids, etc.) and alcohol.
16 Feb 2022 12:43
Hello Sale,

These results look as expected and perfectly fine.

Today is the 16th February here, so you must be very close to the last pill.

Your PCR will almost inevitably be undetectable. It almost always is at the end of treatment.

We are confident of cure at the SVR12 point - 12 weeks after the tablets have finished and a negative PCR. This is because after 1 week there is virtually no drug left in your system so the virus (if any remains) is now free to grow.
27 Jan 2022 00:49
Dr.James thank you for asking :)

Well,I took lab blood test 10. days ago and here Are the results:
Platalets:185
AST:22
ALT:11
GGT:10
NEU:2,00(2,06-6,49)x10^9/L
NEU:35,1(44-72)rel%
LYM:51,1(20-46)rel%
BASO:0,10(0-0,06)x10^9/L
BASO:1,5(0-1)rel%

My Doctor said that these NEU,LYM,BASO Are ok??

My last pill will be at 16.February and after that I will do the PCR test That's how is practice over here.

What is you opinion Dr.James about this?,please answer.

Best regards

Sale
26 Jan 2022 21:11
Thank you for the kind words Sale-Sale

My calculations suggest you are now 2 months into treatment.

How are things going?
30 Dec 2021 21:12
Dr.James

Thank you for the answer on my big question.God bless you and happy hollydays!

Sale
26 Dec 2021 10:19
Hello Sale-Sale,

I am sorry to hear your doctor is not so communicative.
  1. Your AST=32, ALT=32 and platelets (thrombociti)=165 at the start of treatment means liver is ok
  2. The fall in ALT indicates the treatment is working as expected
  3. Chronic EBV is rare but can happen - it does not seem to be having much impact on blood where monocytosis is expected - it will probably settle with treatment of HCV
  4. Insomnia is, unfortunately, quite a common side effect of sofosbuvir - sleeping tablets may help
  5. Your vitamin levels are generally ok (our lower limit of vitamin D is 50 so 46 is ok - get some sunshine on skin and that will fix without supplements).
  6. With vitamins, if a little is good, more in not better and can be poisonous; the best way to get your vitamins is by eating a variety of foods.
  7. For you, the numbers we are interested in are platelets, AST, ALT and HCV viral load; the rest are largely irrelevant and likely to be normal.
17 Dec 2021 06:48
Dr James,

Thank you for your answer,I will post the results after the treatment,my blood test this morning was;
AST 34,ALT 19,GGT 12 ;
NEU 1,80(2,06-6,49);NEU 36,6(44-72);LYM 49,8(20-46);
BASO 0,10(0-0,6);BASO 1,1(0-1);alkaline phosphatase 46(60-142);AMS 111(23-91),potassium3,8(3,9-5,1).

Please Dr.James would you explain my results to me.., I would be greatfull if You do that for me l,my doctor when I ask him anything he Shut up my mouth! Is it because of the Epclusa or ebv is provoked by this treatment,also i don't sleep 2-3 hours at night since I started taking Epclusa.
My D vitamin today was 46(75-100),copper 10(12,2-25,1);B9 13(12,19-46,4);B12 288(145-569),so should I take supplements for this low levels??

What Are yours prediction for my treatment according to the lab results above after 21 day since start of treatment?

Please Dr.James help!!

Best regards

Sale
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 6902 results.
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC