So now it's common knowledge that the Indian patent office has approved Gilead's sofosbuvir patent but....
What Happened to the Indian Official that Rejected the US Drug Company Gilead’s Patent Application in 2015?
It appears that being a man of honour is less valued than it should be.
Hardev Karar, I salute you as a man of honour and integrity.
Dr James Freeman
Wednesday, 11 May 2016 11:41
Hardev Karar we salute you. R.E.S.P.E.C.TWritten by Super User
Published in Blogs
Latest from Super User
- DAAs and HCC - When to do what in plain English
- Bioequivalent pharmacokinetics for generic and originator hepatitis C direct-acting antivirals
- Management Of Patients With HCV Who Have Achieved SVR
- Perfectovir - Abbvie Glecaprevir + Pibrentasvir (Maviret) + Sofosbuvir Shines
- Effectiveness of ravidasvir plus sofosbuvir in chronic hepatitis C genotype-4