Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Having Issues 5 years 4 months ago #27453

Customs from DHL Is asking me for a passport and to fill out a paper before I can receive my package?? Im not sure what to do and I really need someone to contact me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi, Mar

Having Issues 5 years 4 months ago #27454

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Hi Jessica, there is no need to worry, someone from FixHepC will contact you to help with this DHL request soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, Hazel, hanknassi, Jessica-Copeland-google

Having Issues 5 years 4 months ago #27455

• Hazel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1699
Hi Jessica,
That's all ok, is quite common to need a photo ID, or so I have heard. It is just start of day in Australia right now, I'm a couple of hours ahead in NZ. You can wait until you hear, or go ahead, talk to the DHS see what they need- a photo from your phone might be fine - it is just ticking the boxes, making sure everyone is who they say they are, getting the right meds to right person.
I know it seems really unusual to be importing your own medicines, but it really isn't, is routine, and there is routines to go through it.
Why it seems so intense, I think, was for me, is this isn't just any mail order package!! Our lives and futures are in it. Sounds like yours is close! ;)
Genotype 3 30 years, 2x treatment interferon/ribavirin non responder. Cirrhosis 17 years. Fibroscan, decompensating, 40 down to 22 by 29/3/16- now down to 6.5, normal, no cirrhosis. Started Buyers Club Sof/Dac 14 Nov 15. SVR 12 29/0716
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi, Mar, Jessica-Copeland-google

Having Issues 5 years 4 months ago #27456

The package that Is on hold Is from DHL...Did you mean that??
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi

Having Issues 5 years 4 months ago #27457

So would It hurt If I at least tried to do what your telling me?? The only thing that made me worry was that I dont have a passport. Just a photo Id and I have tons of pictures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi, Mar

Having Issues 5 years 4 months ago #27458

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Hi Jessica, please don't worry, even if this package is not delivered (I doubt it as this happens very rarely) , FixHepC will send you another one and WILL get the treatment delivered to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi, Jessica-Copeland-google

Having Issues 5 years 4 months ago #27460

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Hi Jessica,

Although it's very worrying when our packages get held up, as Hazel and Mar have said it is usually just the routine processes of importing goods into the country. FixhepC will be able to help you out with this.

Have you been able to contact DHL to find out exactly what they need on behalf of Customs? A photo ID will be sufficient recognising that not everyone has a passport.

Coral
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi, Mar, Jessica-Copeland-google
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC