Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I'm so tired! 7 years 1 month ago #24014

Hi all
I'm on day 3 of Harvoni treatment and I am just so tired! Is this normal? If I let myself I could literally sleep 14hrs a day. A friend who completed treatment, not Harvoni, said he felt like a fog had lifted from his brain about 2 days in. I feel like I've been wrapped in cotton wool!
Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks
Genotype 1a
Fibroscan 7.2
ALT 126
AST 73
Viral Load 2,269,107

Started Harvoni 16/03/2017
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, rohcvfighter

I'm so tired! 7 years 1 month ago #24015

• rohcvfighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Vindecat de HCV cu med. generice. Cured with generics HCV drugs.
  • Thank you received: 1594
Hi CL,

My experience with generic Harvoni was that I had some headaches during the first 3 weeks and I also do recall having slept a little bit more than I usually do. After the 3 weeks of tx I felt well, with energy, no foggy brain, etc.

My advice would be to use the time and rest enough if you feel you need it, especially if you do not have other side effects to bother you. Also doing some exercises (walking, easy jogging) helps. Also drinking water helps too.

It is great that you started the tx, I wish you an easy trip till EOT and afterwards towards SVR12 :)

Cheers,
RHF
In fiecare an HCV ucide peste 500000 oameni.Medicamentele generice pentru hepatita C functioneaza. Nu deveni statistica! Cauta pe Google “medicamente generice pentru hepatita C”.
HCV kills more than 500000 people every year. HCV generic drugs work. Don't become a statistic.
By sharing this Youtube video you might save someone’s life!
My TX: HEPCVIR-L[generic Harvoni]-India
SVR52 achieved
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaj, CameraLady

I'm so tired! 7 years 1 month ago #24016

Hi RHF

Thanks for your message. I don't really know what I was expecting, instant energy or something. Ok I will just take it easy and hope it doesn't last long. I've bought a juicer and been filling myself full of healthy things, lots of water too. I feel like I'm putting my obligations and commitments on hold due to such lack of energy to do anything but it isn't for long I'll just have to make my excuses and make it up when its over.
Thanks again for your support, I don't know what I would do without this forum.
Very best wishes.
CL
Genotype 1a
Fibroscan 7.2
ALT 126
AST 73
Viral Load 2,269,107

Started Harvoni 16/03/2017
The following user(s) said Thank You: rohcvfighter

I'm so tired! 7 years 1 month ago #24023

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
It is not unusual for patients to be a bit tired during the first few days. The way I explain it when discussing what to expect is that it feels a bit like you feel in the days leading up to getting flu. A bit under the weather, but not too bad. This is usually gone within a week or so.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: CameraLady

I'm so tired! 7 years 4 weeks ago #24080

Hope your feeling better now CameraLady.

We are all different when I started tx the Sof and Dac lit me up like I was on mild amphetamines in the first week.

cheers
Two time relapser.

SVR 4 achieved 12/16 at last
SVR 12 achieved 22/02/2017 The Bastard has been defeated :):):)

GT 3 - about 28 yrs with HCV
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC