Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Importing Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir to Canada-HELP 7 years 9 months ago #17368

Hi n' welcome to our HepC fighters forum Zara :cheer: I'm in the Pacific NW, USA, if you need to go that route B)
I'm so glad you found this place. I sorta stumbled upon it while looking for a way to get meds after being denied 3 times here in the States. Looks like you're on your way to getting them too. I am currently treating through Dr. Freeman's Redemption 3 e-Trials and I can't say enough about how grateful I am for the opportunity to finally be rid of this beast gnawing away at my liver. It took an international effort, provided through them to get it done after my own, (wealthiest country on earth) denied me that same opportunity because I couldn't afford to pay the $95,000.00 prescription price and don't have the right insurance company and oh yeah, I'm not sick enough yet to warrant being considered a candidate for treatment at a reduced price that'd still be way beyond my ability to afford. :angry: But enough about me :lol: Now it's all about you and Fixhepc getting on to treatment YAY! :woohoo:
Please keep us posted as to how it goes ... as you've already attested to, we all truly care. #flower :+1: #love

MK
GT1a; Got it some time in the 70's; Diagnosed @1976
Tx naive
METAVIR: A2-F2
SOT May 18, 2016: CMP: AST 162 ALT 241 VL 13000000
3 weeks after SOT: AST 27 ALT 31 VL 138
Reached EOT Aug. 10, 2016 / Received svr4 results Sept. 20, 2016: AST 22 ALT 24
Hep C RNA "NOT DETECTED"
AS OF 3/20/2017 ,Hep C RNA PCR "NOT DETECTED" THAT'S SVR24!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zara
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC