FixHepC can assist in obtaining affordable treatment delivered to your nominated address in New Zealand via the Redemption eTrials. Please review the FixHepC website where you will find further information on treatment, medication, articles, reviews, forums and patient stories.
Registration process – (NEW ZEALAND RESIDENTS ONLY)
- Discuss the trial with your doctor - the risks, benefits and costs
- have arranged baseline blood tests or results available
- have your Doctor complete the Medsafe Medications approval letter
- Register for the Redemption 2 or 3 eTrials via the Redemption eTrials online system (have an electronic copy of your passport, license or proof of age card and Medsafe approval letter ready to upload)
- Complete the payment by credit card
- Register online at MonkMed http://monkmed.com/redemption2 or http://monkmed.com/redemption3
Please be aware the New Zealand Government through the NZ Customs will charge you GST on your self-imported medication. GST will be applied to the cost of the medication only. The GST will be calculated at the point of entry and will need to be paid on delivery of the medication.
During the process a copy of your uploaded forms will be emailed to you, FixHepC Buyers Club and MonkMed.
Once your MonkMed online registration is complete you will be contacted to schedule an online appointment with a MonkMed Doctor to obtain an Indian script required by Indian Customs.
Medication will be shipped to your nominated address once all documents have been received and you have obtained your Indian script.
You will receive an email from MonkMed containing your tracking number (please be sure to check your spam inbox).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact FixHepC.