Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #6683

Yep they are starting to take some notice coach. :)
Two time relapser.

SVR 4 achieved 12/16 at last
SVR 12 achieved 22/02/2017 The Bastard has been defeated :):):)

GT 3 - about 28 yrs with HCV
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #6684

• zhuk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 502

mgalbrai wrote: Yeah,
Opening some eyes over there. I think 2016 is going to be "THE" year!!
It certainly is for you, me and a bunch of other scalawags and scoundrels around here!!
Did you say 50 something kg??
Are you a jockey????
Cat burgler??
(13 pills left.....)

Lol uh yeah....make that shortarse Mike :P
GT1a since 1988, diagnosed 1990
F0, tx naive
VL 262,000 ALT 40 AST 26 GGT 13 Fibroscan 04/12/15 - 2.9
Started Mesochem sof/dac 12 weeks 01/01/2016
11/02/2016 - 6 weeks UNDETECTED
AST 26
ALT 26

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7348

Below is an email I received from another successful importer of Indian meds. It has some good info for people in the U.S. wanting to follow his lead.

Hi Mike my name is XXXXX. I have been reading all your post on the FixHepc and other web site. I would like to pass some information on to you. I know you are the tip of the spear on the fight to have affordable Hepc meds.
I had been waiting for the generic Harvoni from India. for a long time. After reaserching and using your post and other on the website . I went to Gandhi Medicos and order the generic Harvoni. I paid 1250 and ask them to send Fedx they ask for a prescription and my I D sent my passport and my prescription form my Dr. They had it returned from Fedx said they need a prescription with a Bar code??. Something may have got lost in translation. I then ask to sent it by DHL. They disapatch it on the 6th of Jan. it arrived on my door steps yesterday afternoon a little over 48 hr. on there tracking. It went from India through Germany to Cincinnati hub cleared customs in less than 6 hr. Then bam at my door steps. WOW
The only thing did was put a copy of my prescription and a scrip from a India doctor. Also they put a very low value on the package. They had 2500. Rupees not 25,000. rupees. Maybe this will help those that are trying to import in to USA.
Talk to my hepc doctor yesterday set up my blood test protocol. She said start today.
So as I write this I am now one down 83 more days to go. :):)
It all happened because of you and some other Brave souls that know Its your life and your body and its your responsibility to take care of your self Not some GREEDY drug company and Health insurance company's to tell you pay me all your money or just get sick and die.
God Bless XXXX

#woohoo!

Another one on the way to health!!
m
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
forums.delphiforums.com/generichcvtx

G 1a F-1
Started tx 10/23/15 (Meso sof & led) ALT 48 AST 28 v/l 1.6 mil
11/17/15 4 wk lab ALT 17 AST 16 <15
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
12/16/15 8 wk lab ALT: 15 AST: 13 V/l UND
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy, pat1, Jan-Dowling-facebook, Gaj, zhuk, darbara, Tommy

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7368

Just to let everyone know-- I ordered sof/dac from Kingswood Pharmacy on the 24th, and they just arrived today in the USA. Now I can begin......... :)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Genotype 3
VL 4,100,000
ALT 101 AST 71
Treatment Naive
Started Sof/Dac Jan 12, 2016
VL= <15 4 weeks in. AST/ALT normal.
VL=UNDETECTED 8 weeks in.
SVR4= Virus back. 3,300,000

Started generic Epclusa Sep. 23, 2017

4 weeks in <15 *Detected.
12 weeks in <15 *Not Detected.
16 weeks in <15 *Not Detected.
Finished 24 weeks treatment 3-17-18
SVR5 <15 Not Detected.
SVR 20 <15 Not Detected.
SVR 44 <15 Not Detected.

Thank you Jesus.
Thank you Dr. James
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy, coral, mgalbrai, Gaj, zhuk

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7369

• Gaj
  • Optimist :-)
  • Thank you received: 3082
Congratulations splitdog, look forward to hearing of your journey and milestones. :)
G3a since '78 - Dx '12 - F4 (2xHCC)
24wk Tx - PEG/Riba/Dac 2013 relapsed
24wk Tx - Generic Sof/Dac/Riba 2015/16 relapsed
16wk Tx - 12/01/17 -> 03/05/17 NS3/NS5a + Generic Sof
SVR7 - 22/06/17 UND
SRV12 - 27/07/17 UND
SVR24 - 26/10/17 UND
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, splitdog

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7380

• 2b
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 495
That's the news I was waiting for. GO Dog!!
Kill em all!
GT 2b; since 80's, no prior tx, sofosbuvir and daclatasvir compounded from API's at Kingswood Pharmacy in Sydney, started tx nov 6,2015, undetected at 4 wks, UND at 8 weeks, UND at 1 week after EOT, UND at 4 weeks after EOT and UND at 8 weeks after EOT. " I feel GOOD!! I knew that I WOULD!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: splitdog

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7393

Great is right SD!
I have a question or two, as I am getting several requests for advice weekly:
Was your shipment part of REDEMPTION?
What documentation was required?
What is the cost?
Anything else someone could learn from your experience?
You can email if you like, but here is fine.
For many people in the U.S., being able to get tx shipped from Australia would be the deciding factor. Many people I have spoken with simply will not order any meds from India, Bangladesh or China.
Odd that those very same meds can take a detour through OZ and that somehow removes the "taint".....
Anyhoo, I can post your advice over on HepMag as well. Though, I figure most of them will be reading it here.
Again, congratulations and good luck in your viral genocide program.
Mike

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul-Jarman-facebook

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7403

Do you find that the ''taint" kills the deal Mike ?
Two time relapser.

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7405

Well P,
In some cases, yes. Take the Delphi crew for example. Anything Chinese or Indian is a "no no". I talked to a Chinese chemistry professor at our flagship state university about the Chinese peoples' perception of Chinese drugs. His answer: They prefer to buy non-Chinese whenever possible. I think the dog food, baby formula and lead based painted toys from China have created a false impression among many that Chinese products in general are not to be trusted.
With Indian meds, its the scam artists who have done the damage.
Education and proven, successful experiences can change these perceptions.
That will simply take some time.
And effort.
That is what I am trying to do in my own small way. People in the U.S. Are reading our posts and taking the leap. Since I put my e mail address in my signature, I have gotten 40-50 reports of successful importation from people I have never had any contact with. They all say the same thing: Saw you and those other folks stories and advice on fixhepc. Decided I could do it too. Thank you so much.

We will get there.
Mike

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy, Gaj, zhuk

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7407

Thats good news Mike, wonder if we need a system to help facilitate this a bit more for them. The ironic thing about the Chinese meds is that they have all tested top notch and are what most of us here have been using !

cheers
Two time relapser.

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7409

In short, yes, we need a system. A start would be keeping U.S. Importation info in a prominent location on the website. I am certain there is an incredible number of "us" visiting the site looking for information.
M

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7413

• Alsdad
  • Thank you received: 294

mgalbrai wrote: Well P,
In some cases, yes. Take the Delphi crew for example. Anything Chinese or Indian is a "no no". I talked to a Chinese chemistry professor at our flagship state university about the Chinese peoples' perception of Chinese drugs. His answer: They prefer to buy non-Chinese whenever possible. I think the dog food, baby formula and lead based painted toys from China have created a false impression among many that Chinese products in general are not to be trusted.
With Indian meds, its the scam artists who have done the damage.
Education and proven, successful experiences can change these perceptions.
That will simply take some time.
And effort.
That is what I am trying to do in my own small way. People in the U.S. Are reading our posts and taking the leap. Since I put my e mail address in my signature, I have gotten 40-50 reports of successful importation from people I have never had any contact with. They all say the same thing: Saw you and those other folks stories and advice on fixhepc. Decided I could do it too. Thank you so much.

We will get there.
Mike

Yes, I noticed that on the (now closed) generics thread on Medhelp, Mike. Chinese posters absolutely would not consider Chinese meds, claiming that Mesochem product was 'proven' to be fake. And they preferred to import BMS Daklinza from Japan @ UD$12,000 rather than use the Mesochem stuff @ less than US$200! We live in a world where prejudice of all types often takes precedence over logic.

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7441

Hi Mike. I just decided the time was right for me, and even though my Dr here is supportive, ( I have no insurance and Gileads response is in my sig), I decided to go with Dr Freeman and am glad I did. He is very thorough, and supportive. I obtained the prescription from him and he sent it electronically to Kingswood Pharmacy. I decided to go with Kingswood because I saw that they tested the batch, would ship to the US, and they take Visa! Lol. So I felt sufficiently protected. I also called direct and spoke with Adam. He was very professional and gave me a sense of honesty. So they got sent, and they arrived about 10 business days later. I am going to wait until Monday (here in the US) and see my Dr. I will tell him about the website here, and I will get a baseline blood test before I begin. Then, down the hatch! :) Should I start my own thread??

Genotype 3
VL 4,100,000
ALT 101 AST 71
Treatment Naive
Started Sof/Dac Jan 12, 2016
VL= <15 4 weeks in. AST/ALT normal.
VL=UNDETECTED 8 weeks in.
SVR4= Virus back. 3,300,000

Started generic Epclusa Sep. 23, 2017

4 weeks in <15 *Detected.
12 weeks in <15 *Not Detected.
16 weeks in <15 *Not Detected.
Finished 24 weeks treatment 3-17-18
SVR5 <15 Not Detected.
SVR 20 <15 Not Detected.
SVR 44 <15 Not Detected.

Thank you Jesus.
Thank you Dr. James

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7442

Great!!
Start that thread! I asked the good moderators to give visitors and members from the U.S. an easier way to get info. Now, that we are "highlighted", lets get the word out!!
Good Luck way to take the bull by the horns!
I encourage everyone to keep fighting for insurance coverage, but to get well in the process. I plan to donate my 8 week supply of extra sof/led to a deserving, perhaps financially challenged, soul when I hit SVR 12. I'm sure they are plenty in that boat.
Mike

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: splitdog

US Importation .... Legal or Not 8 years 3 months ago #7518

An "Indian Importation" update:
I am only aware of two shipments of medications that have been detained by the FDA. Both were fully documented and both were from India. One was released and the other, a very recent case, is still undetermined. Personally, I feel, given the recent events in the U.S. and world in general, this may be related to the origin of the packages. This is pure conjecture on my part. I don't like coincidences. That fact that India is in the same "neck of the woods" as Pakistan, may have some bearing. Regardless, the first detained package was released and I have to believe the second will be released as well. More of a hassle than anything else at this point.
Given what I know now, I would contact Kingswood or Linfield Pharmacies for generic imports.
This is only my opinion.
Mike

G 1a F-1
11/18/15 Started Harvoni
1/14/16 Fin. Tx
7/07/16 UND SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul-Jarman-facebook, mrsklg67
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC