Thanks for the well wishes mate xxx
Yes maybe it is a false positive as the Abbott test assay is unable to differentiate between viable and dead RNA/Virus. In relation to a Simeprevir combo I would first need to be tested for Q80k to know whether or not Simeprevir would work on me....as it turns out we cant test for that here in NZ so thats Simeprevir out, as for RAV testing for NS5A if I do need to take another course it will be Sof Dac instead of Sof Led thus (as far as I believe..) that NS5A testing is for the Lepedisvir part of the equation so its not going to be relevant if its Dac Im going to be taking. Im going to catch up with my nurse tonight and I will ask about the NS5A test and whether or not I need it.
Re riba, Doc said no at this point so that is a bonus!
Im two weeks post EOT and due my post 4 week VL in two weeks time (24th March) its going to take about 2 weeks for the first half of my script to arrive and as I see it waiting until then to take the test is not going to effect the outcome. Although it would be nice to know sooner - I will run it past my nurse tonight
I had LFTs and FBC done yesterday so I will have them back either tomorrow or the next day..... I am really interested in what my LFT scores are now as I feel it will be pretty revealing to determining whether there is any viral replication happening. I will post them up soon as I have them in hand.
Rock n Roll