Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14565

• fretboard
  • fretboard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Defender-Against Big Pharma!
  • Thank you received: 340
Hey I'm wondering if we could just kinda find out how many Generic Rebels there are? Please just enter whatever you want, but if you're SVR from generics, whether from gp2u, Mesochem, Incepta, Greg Jefferys site or wherever. Just identify yourself as a Generic Rebel and the country you're from. That's right, I'm being nosy here and wondering who is from the farthest away country from Australia? Hope I said that right. :lol: :lol: This is just being started for discussion. Anyone?

G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
Started tx 6/1/16 with Harvoni.
12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14566

SVR 4. Canadian living in Mexico. I did 12 weeks of Lesovir-C made by Beximco labs out of Bangladesh. Happy to be labeled as a Generic Rebel on your list, fretboard. Actually I am a professional guitar player as well, but I guess that is for a different conversation we could have....
HCV 35 yrs G1a F3 Tx naive
started Lesovir-C 15/12/2015
pre tx: VL 5,250,000 ALT 374 AST 208
FIBROSCORE 10.4

4 weeks tx ALT 29/ AST 33. VL < 12 UI/mL
8 weeks tx ALT 29/ AST 34. VL UND
4 weeks after tx UND. SVR4. ALT 24/AST 18
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariel

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14571

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

kenbasman wrote: SVR 4. Canadian living in Mexico. I did 12 weeks of Lesovir-C made by Beximco labs out of Bangladesh. Happy to be labeled as a Generic Rebel on your list, fretboard. Actually I am a professional guitar player as well, but I guess that is for a different conversation we could have....

Yeah, I've played professionally as well, not so much anymore. Glad you stopped by, hey what genotype were you anyways, just wondering? Now I gotta ask my friend google what is Lesovir, new one to me. :lol:

G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14579

Genotype 1a. Lesovir-C never got as popular as Twnvir (the other Bangladeshi generic harvoni) mostly, i think, because it comes in big ass plastic bottles with 7 pills per bottle so you end up travelling with 12 pretty big boxes to cover your whole treatment. Also, i think the people at Incepta (who make twinvir) are more user friendly when it comes to being helpful selling their meds.
I just happened to have a friend working at an NGO in Bangladesh who was coming home to the states for Xmas and offered to buy me my meds and bring them back with them. I think they chose Beximco Lesovir-C because Beximco is recognized by the FDA and they probably had some connection to the people there.
FIBROSCORE 10.4

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14580

I think I have you all beat. Lake Hiawatha, NJ over 22 hours flight time Melbourne.
Gt 1a, F0, VL 6.5 million, AST 59, ALT 62
Started Twinvir 1/15/16
6 wk. labs VL UND, AST 27, ALT 20
EOT labs VL UND, AST 23, ALT 19
SVR 16, VL UND, AST 28, ALT 17
SVR 24 , VL UND, 10/8/16
SVR 125, VL UND, 9/22/18
SVR 230, VL UND, 10/3/20

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14585

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Greedfighter wrote: I think I have you all beat. Lake Hiawatha, NJ over 22 hours flight time Melbourne.

Could be for right now anyways, until I get my SVR, I'm from California.

kenbasman wrote: I just happened to have a friend working at an NGO in Bangladesh who was coming home to the states for Xmas and offered to buy me my meds and bring them back with them.

Lucky you! Thank God for good friends! Yeah I found out that Lesovir-C is just a generic name for Ledipasvir, I should have known. WTG!!
12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kenbasman

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14587

Does an Aussie going on a cruise with his generic meds to South Pacific make him a rebel
AUSTRALIAN
HCV Genotype 1a
2003 Relapsed Peg Interferon / Ribavirin
Pre treatment VL 2,000,000
ALT 65, AST 42, ALP 111, GGT 56
Bridging F3-4
Treatment -24 weeks - Sof , Led with 12 weeks Riba.
4 weeks VL <12 Detected ALP 89 , GGT 21 , ALT 17 , AST14
12 weeks VL Undetected ALP 96, GGT 22, ALT 20, AST 20
24 weeks VL Undetected ALP 83, GGT 20, ALT 21, AST 14
EOT 6th April 2016
SVR 5 weeks VL Undetected ALP 81, GGT 31, ALT 22, AST 20

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14592

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Michael-Henry-facebook wrote: Does an Aussie going on a cruise with his generic meds to South Pacific make him a rebel

In this instance anyone who takes generic HepC drugs, and reaches SVR is considered a Generic Rebel. When it comes down to you, if you are SVR you are a Generic Rebel, stand and be counted! ~Cheers!!

12 Month Labs= UND
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaj

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14631

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Here's a map. It's not entirely accurate as a number of people from problem import countries travelled for access but it gives you an idea.

YMMV
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Johnboy, mgalbrai, jimmy42, Ariel, beaches, isaing4, Matt-Kenney-google, fretboard

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14632

That's gives a great visual on the bigger picture

Thanks Dr James
Tx naive. GT3a
Female
Diagnosed 1996

Start 25/2/16
VL 62700
F0
hb 141
ALT 36
ALP 81

4 week test
VL UND
ALT 18
ALP 70

Additional 4 weeks Tx
Start 19.5.16

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14650

I guess that's me standing all by myself in the middle of Mexico. Cool! Except for the fact that there are all kinds of hep c sufferers here and the only treatment available legally is Interferon and Ribavirin. I have been trying to get the word out here about other possibilities but so far nobody is listening....
FIBROSCORE 10.4

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ariel, Matt-Kenney-google

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14652

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263

I guess that's me standing all by myself in the middle of Mexico

Afraid not. The people are the REDEMPTION-1 group with their positions randomly moved +/- 1 degree of lat/long. You are an independent generic rebel.

Mexico is hard. The sanitary department does not like imports. It's flowing into Mexico from north of the Rio Grande

This site's traffic looks like this

With the British Virgin Islands the latest addition

YMMV
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgalbrai, Ariel, isaing4, Matt-Kenney-google

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14653

Well, I can see myself and my mate up there in the Northern Territory. Two more SVR12s on the way soon. Love your work.
G1 58yo F1 54,000 viral load Relapser 2003/4 Sof/Dac started 21/9/2015
The following user(s) said Thank You: isaing4

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14654

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

James-Freeman-facebook wrote:

I guess that's me standing all by myself in the middle of Mexico

Mexico is hard. The sanitary department does not like imports. It's flowing into Mexico from north of the Rio Grande ]

Wow! That's the pitts, Interferon and Ribavirin is such a brutal tx I didn't know anyone was still using it. Pobrecitos! Much appreciated information Doc! :cheer:
12 Month Labs= UND

Who is the Furthest Away Generic Rebel, Stand and be Counted? 7 years 11 months ago #14677

Canadian expat living in Panama. Geno 1a, F4. Just finished 24 weeks of Sov/Dac + Riba two weeks ago. Feeling great!
Time to create page: 0.783 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC