Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WE DESERVE TO LIVE ♥️♥️?? 5 years 2 months ago #27474

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Hello Jessica, thank you for this emotional post, and for your kind words. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with taking delivery of your medications package, this happens on rare occasions and US customs end up releasing the package most of the time. I know that it must be hard to know that your cure is almost in your hands but you can't access it yet. The good news is that even if customs ends up returning the package, FixHepC offers delivery guarantee, and will send you another one and will not rest until you take delivery of the treatment you need. So please don't feel super anxious, everything will work out at the end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi, Jessica-Copeland-google

if i could i would 5 years 2 months ago #27550

nitro wrote: if i could i would slap the SHIT out of the person who turned me down for treatment when i WAS payin over $300 a month heath care..(canceled)

Hey. I completely understand you friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi, Mar

if i could i would 5 years 2 months ago #27552

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
I'm happy to say that Jessica's medication package was released by customs soon after the Christmas/New Year holidays and was delivered to her :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC