Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello everyone 5 years 4 months ago #27386

Thank you DrJames!

I booked an appointment. However I'm not sure, is the time Australian time, or does it adapt to the country where we are?

Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanknassi, Mar

Hello everyone 5 years 4 months ago #27387

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
We show your local time to you and my local time to me so the rime you see is the time.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanknassi, Mar, Kansuke

Hello everyone 5 years 4 months ago #27413

Hi everyone,

I had a talk with Dr James less than 2 weeks ago, and this morning I got the message that the parcel has arrived, I'll pick it up a bit later. It was extremely fast!

So I'll start the treatment today. I'd like to know if there are some things to know about what to do/not to do during the treatment (I found some information here fixhepc.com/faq.html and also in some forum topics) and for instance how to take the pills (with/without water/food, one/both at a time) and when (morning/evening, after/before food/sleep).

Thanks guys :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi

Hello everyone 5 years 4 months ago #27414

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Hello Kansuke, congratulations on securing your treatment :+1: :+1:

The most common recommendations when starting treatment are :

1. Drink plenty of water as it really helps eliminate/minimize any possible side effects.
2. Take your medication at the same time every day just before or with food, as it helps with the medication absorption.
3. If you're taking 2 pills daily (e.g. Sofosbuvir + Daclatasvir), I believe that you should take them at the same time as they work in tandem (they need each other to eliminate the virus).
4. Try to get enough rest, and eat healthy foods (plenty of fruits and vegetables). If you're taking Daclatasvir, avoid drinking Grapefruit juice (that's the only food to be avoided when taking the modern Hep C medications (DAAs).
5. Be careful not to take any medications that may interact with your Hep C medications. For instance, don't take antacid medications with Harvoni® or Epclusa® generics. This webpage will tell you about any possible medication interactions www.hep-druginteractions.org/checker

Best of luck Kansuke, looking forward to hearing good news soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi, Kansuke

Hello everyone 5 years 4 months ago #27416

Hello Mar,

Thank you for your advices, I'll take them in count!

Kind regards :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi, Mar

Hello everyone 2 years 11 months ago #29256

Hello everyone,

It has been more than 2 years that I'm not infected by HepC anymore thanks to this forum and to Doctor James. It is a bit late but I wanted to give a small testimony about my journey.

At first when I found this forum it was very uncertain to me, I was very suspicious about how this might be a scam and even the people posting here wouldn't be genuine. I was scared that the medicine might be some drugs and would just harm me more than I already was.
But the people here and doctor James reassured me and I decided to trust you. It was of the best decisions in my life.

I was cured, which I probably wouldn't without fixhepc as the cost of the treatment is impossible to pay for a regular person. Uncertainties I had disappeared and I could advance confidently in my life from then on.

Thank you for what you have been doing and being a wonderful person.
Wish you all the best in your life! :)
Vladimir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Sven, hanknassi, Mar

Hello everyone 2 years 11 months ago #29257

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Great to hear news of your cure and that you got your life back Vladimir :). I'm glad you took that leap of faith after being reassured by Dr James and the forum members :+1: . Enjoy your Hep C free life!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sven, hanknassi

Hello everyone 2 years 11 months ago #29258

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hello Vladimir,

Thank you for your post and your kind words. I'm very glad to hear you've been cured.

As you mention, many people worry that it is not sensible to trust a website like FixHepC on the Internet. In many cases that is correct, but in this case it is not.

I wish you and your loved ones well in these troubled pandemic times.

Best Wishes

James
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sven, hanknassi, Mar
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC