Buying Hepatitis C medications - the process in brief
Waiting for Harvoni and Sovaldi to be registered in your country or for the prices to go down is simply not an option for most Hepatitis C patients. For those patients who are interested in getting back to better now:
- First you need to have a chat with a doctor about the process, the risks, benefits and costs. If your local doctor is unwilling to help, you can contact us for information on doctors that will, or use an online doctor service like GP2U Telehealth - Online Doctors.
- If you wish to proceed:
- The required prescription can be made by your doctor
- Your doctor will arrange baseline bloods
- You can then ask the FixHepC Buyers Club to facilitate delivery of your medication
- The Buyers Club will help you arrange for your medication to be imported and delivered via courier (and there is a money back delivery guarantee)
- You take the medication daily for 3-6 months
Unless you have cirrhosis 94-96% of patients are expected to achieve cure (SVR). SVR is tested 12 or 24 weeks after treatment has finished.
Is buying medications online legal?
The answer is a definite YES, at least for countries like Australia, US, UK. Please check our page on worldwide personal use medication importation regulations.
The legislation for drug importation is different in every country but in most countries:
- You can import Hepatitis C medication for personal use only
- There should be no more than 3 months worth of supply at one time (which is convenient as 3 months treatment cures most patients)
- You must not distribute or sell the drugs to another person
Are the medications obtained via FixHepC Buyers Club safe?
Provided you pay due heed to supply chain integrity the risks involved in undertaking treatment are small and limited to the risks of the medications themselves.
The generic medications we use are made by highly trusted manufacturers who have completed bio-equivalence studies demonstrating their generics are the same as the branded versions.
What is more, FixHepC even offers to test and analyse the medicines with the cutting-edge NMR equipment to provide an extra level of confidence.
What does it cost?
The total cost of being treated including testing, medications, and medical consults will be $1000-$2000.
Original Harvoni in the US costs $94,500. FixHepC Buyers Club works with generic manufacturers to provide all Hepatitis C patients the necessary medications for a fraction of the cost.
We can help you access:
- Sofosbuvir (Sovaldi®)
- Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir (Harvoni®)
- Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa®)
- Paritaprevir/ritonavir/Ombitasvir (Viekira®)
- Daclatasvir (Daklinza®)
- Analytical testing
What side effect can I expect during Hepatitis C treatment?
Compared to the old Interferon based treatments, the side effects of the new treatments are mild, with headache and insomnia being the most common.
How to get started with Hepatitis C treatment
We are here to help you. If you have any questions about the medications, you are more than welcome to ask. Feel free to use the chat widget, or our forum.
If you want to order Hepatitis C medication please click this link and follow the instructions on the order page.