In Australia the paperwork required to make a successful import typically includes:
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) documents
- Certificate Of Authenticity (COA)
- Material Data Safety Sheets (MDSS)
- Invoice (for import tax purposes)
- Prescription (to allow patient carriage of scheduled medication)
You should have copies of all of these but you will find copies here (except for the invoice and prescription).
Make the subject: Supporting Documentation - Fedex Airway Bill 1234 5678 9012
(Replace the 1234 5678 9012 with your Airway Bill Number - ignore the last 4 digits)
Make to body:
Dear Cargo Support,
Please find attached the IATA, COA, MDSS, Invoice and Prescription relating to this import.
Thanks for your assistance.
And attach the documents.