I had a talk with Dr James less than 2 weeks ago, and this morning I got the message that the parcel has arrived, I'll pick it up a bit later. It was extremely fast!
So I'll start the treatment today. I'd like to know if there are some things to know about what to do/not to do during the treatment (I found some information here fixhepc.com/faq.html and also in some forum topics) and for instance how to take the pills (with/without water/food, one/both at a time) and when (morning/evening, after/before food/sleep).
Hello Kansuke, congratulations on securing your treatment
The most common recommendations when starting treatment are :
1. Drink plenty of water as it really helps eliminate/minimize any possible side effects.
2. Take your medication at the same time every day just before or with food, as it helps with the medication absorption.
3. If you're taking 2 pills daily (e.g. Sofosbuvir + Daclatasvir), I believe that you should take them at the same time as they work in tandem (they need each other to eliminate the virus).
4. Try to get enough rest, and eat healthy foods (plenty of fruits and vegetables). If you're taking Daclatasvir, avoid drinking Grapefruit juice (that's the only food to be avoided when taking the modern Hep C medications (DAAs).
5. Be careful not to take any medications that may interact with your Hep C medications. For instance, don't take antacid medications with Harvoni® or Epclusa® generics. This webpage will tell you about any possible medication interactions www.hep-druginteractions.org/checker
Best of luck Kansuke, looking forward to hearing good news soon.
It has been more than 2 years that I'm not infected by HepC anymore thanks to this forum and to Doctor James. It is a bit late but I wanted to give a small testimony about my journey.
At first when I found this forum it was very uncertain to me, I was very suspicious about how this might be a scam and even the people posting here wouldn't be genuine. I was scared that the medicine might be some drugs and would just harm me more than I already was.
But the people here and doctor James reassured me and I decided to trust you. It was of the best decisions in my life.
I was cured, which I probably wouldn't without fixhepc as the cost of the treatment is impossible to pay for a regular person. Uncertainties I had disappeared and I could advance confidently in my life from then on.
Thank you for what you have been doing and being a wonderful person.
Wish you all the best in your life!