Sort Results by
Search at a specific date
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: treatment
07 May 2021 11:27
Congratulations guero852004!

All the best for your Hep C free future.

Best Regards

James

#dance
Category: FixHepC Admin
05 May 2021 08:28
Hi Sven,

Sofosbuvir+Daclatasvir or Sofosbuvir+Velpatasvir both work on 2b

With cirrhosis Velpatasvir is preferred.

Maviret is also good but as yet there is no generic.
01 May 2021 06:01
That is just awesome news! Now enjoy the rest of your life, HCV free.
28 Apr 2021 11:22
12 months after the end of treatment I am undetectable. My AST and ALT are back to normal again after having had hep c for 10 years. Thanks to Dr. Freeman and to all the fixhepc staff.
28 Apr 2021 09:01
Hello Gan,

The AFP result says it is unlikely you have liver cancer

The HCV RNA result of <10 says you do not have active hepatitis C and thus do not need treatment for hepatitis C.

From your other posts, I can see you report many classic hep C symptoms such as fatigue and brain fog. With an HCV RNA <10 we can not blame hepatitis C for these symptoms and should look for other causes such as hepatitis B, haemochromatosis, and the many other causes of liver problems.
Category: Viral Load and SVR
28 Apr 2021 08:57
Hello Gan,

While it is possible treatment of your hep C may improve the hair situation the reliable benefits we see for patients with the fatigue, brain fog and confusion you report are that these almost always completely disappear.

The phrase "I have not felt this good for 20 years" is a very common sentiment after people have treated and been cured.

Best Wishes

James
Category: Experts Corner
27 Apr 2021 07:51
Hello everyone,

It has been more than 2 years that I'm not infected by HepC anymore thanks to this forum and to Doctor James. It is a bit late but I wanted to give a small testimony about my journey.

At first when I found this forum it was very uncertain to me, I was very suspicious about how this might be a scam and even the people posting here wouldn't be genuine. I was scared that the medicine might be some drugs and would just harm me more than I already was.
But the people here and doctor James reassured me and I decided to trust you. It was of the best decisions in my life.

I was cured, which I probably wouldn't without fixhepc as the cost of the treatment is impossible to pay for a regular person. Uncertainties I had disappeared and I could advance confidently in my life from then on.

Thank you for what you have been doing and being a wonderful person.
Wish you all the best in your life! :)
Vladimir.
Category: New to Forum
21 Apr 2021 10:14
Hi. Im a recent member in here. Can anyone help me to read this blood test result? Never had treatment before and currently Im waiting for my treatment.

Thank you
Category: Viral Load and SVR
13 Apr 2021 12:22
Hi Sven. Thank you for the encouragement. Yes, I Got This! I have faith and believe I have all my health back after treatment.

Can you and anyone tell me how does it feel to be free from this virus completely?

Throughout this years I got infected I only have few hours of window to feel “alright” and then brain fog, confusion, slight headache at some point I cant talk like slur speech /stutter because of tiredness and cant eat any food unless its bland like soup with less ingredient.

Sometimes I become anemic, malnutrition, skin itches etc and the list goes on.

God help me go through this ordeal.
11 Apr 2021 10:23
Thats great news. I have to hold on a little bit longer for the treatment. Probably in May or June. Hopefully it wont take too long. The doctor need to CTScan my liver and wait for my blood test result for genotype,

It will be amazing to have my life back after cure.. I never felt as myself for at least 3 years now. It feels like living in a dream and yet Im not dreaming.

I forgot to mention it gives brain fog such as confusion like you cant think straight and lots of indigestion. I cant eat any fatty food too. I vomit it back all of the fats.

About that thinning hair I look around some say yes and some say they are not sure if Hepatitis C cause hairloss/thinning unless during treatment but not the cause of that Virus. Hopefully I can found answer for that soon.

Is this normal for those got the (hep C) virus? Thank you for replying.
10 Apr 2021 21:12
Hi Valentino, welcome to the forum! First, sorry about all what you went through. Your story is very familiar, most Hepatitis C sufferers go through the same down spiral. Hepatitis C is a terrible virus that is capable of turning people's lives upside down. The good news is that it's now curable as you know, the new DAA medications eliminate the virus with 95% success rate on the first try. As a matter of fact, almost all people say after just 1 week of treatment that they haven't felt this good in years.

Hepatitis C symptoms (such as fatigue, mental fog and skin rash) definitely go away after successful treatment. The only symptom that I'm not sure if it's related to Hepatitis C or not is hair loss. Dr Freeman who is a Hepatitis C expert and who founded FixHepC answers all questions posed here, I'm sure he will let you know.

Hopefully you will start treatment and get your life back very soon, best of luck to you and keep us updated.
08 Apr 2021 17:10
Hi. Im Valentino and 30 years old. I recently diagnose Hep C without liver cirrhosis.

So this is my story on 2017 I started to notice my thick hair is thinning and I have this flu like symptoms and fatigue that I never experience but I careless about it because I thought I need good night sleep and it shall be gone.

Skip time to 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. I lost my hair lustrous crown into thinning. Got more tired. Depress, anxious that I never experience. I look older than my age and stop exercise due to that “mental problem” and fatigue. I use to be very extremely athletic, cheerful guy, very social but now.. that life seems to only in my dreams. Nowdays I just stay at home trying to get up to where I was but it seems I cant until I get that treatment.

So I do blood test 3 times and Confirmed I got hepatitis C (reactive). It wreck my life “Big time”. I never lose hope but now im waiting for treatment that has 95% cure rate.

So my question is does this Hepatitis C Virus cause hair loss? And will grow back after no virus detected in the blood? And all fatigue, skin itchIness will be gone? Thank you.
13 Mar 2021 11:56
I'll jump in here, just in case you are hesitating to start treatment. (Like I was...interferon leaves scars, lol )

Listen to Dr. Freeman, he is one of the leading experts on Hep C treatment. He cured me, and so many other people. :cheer: :+1:
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 6902 results.
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC