Find Posts from
Sort Results by
Search at a specific date
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: treatment
12 Nov 2020 12:57
That is wonderful news joy2 world. I was someone who relapsed after 12 weeks but went on to be cured after a longer treatment. We both got there in the end!

Enjoy the wonderfulness of HepC freeness. It is the gift that keeps giving.

Best wishes
Coral
Category: Viral Load Results
12 Nov 2020 07:00
I AM CURED AT LAST!!!! Took until the 24th week post treatment to finally receive NOT DETECTED.

Thank you all so much for the kind words of encouragement. I hope I can bring hope to those who tested DETECTED 12 weeks AFTER treatment. There is still hope that you will indeed go on to clear!!!!
12 Nov 2020 03:14
I AM CURED AT LAST!!!! Took until the 24th week post treatment to finally receive NOT DETECTED.

Thank you all so much for the kind words of encouragement. I hope I can bring hope to those who tested DETECTED 12 weeks AFTER treatment. There is still hope that you will indeed go on to clear!!!!
29 Oct 2020 00:31
Ok
First realised it maybe possible when I was in India bedridden 3 days
Hadnt taken Any Rec drugs in 30 years.
Young Worker at hotel would come visit chat aboit life etc and used my Shower to smoke.
Anyway I ended upvtrying it snorted
I was amazed yhat I was up about walked for 2 hours.
Met friend back in Oz laid lines coke out joked one was for me he nesr fell over when i had one. Very clean made world of difference.
Over the years have tried to find cheaper alternative from China RCs etc.
This year I tried Old School Speed / Whiffer etc many names.
I was amazed disbelief in what i could do and had best 7 months for years.
During this time I tried other rec drugs with some degree of success
Often I would deliberately take a break but wasnt long before say 3 to 4 days and felt weaker.
I havnt been able to afford fir last month but I hope to have couple of operations that have been put on hold by Gov ? last 3 years.
For me their is No doubt that they work for me. 100%. But when I check history of intended purpose of creating these it has been BIG PHARMA + Governments that have stopped access to Quality and in lots of cases stopping treatments for Cures for so many illnesses.

Even the Cannaboids worked very well for me for sleep. Oil rub on skin fir Cramps Pain in joints etc.
Fuck the Governments bowing to the almighty $$$
Even Poms have sought to have Coke Mdma Dmt Lsd etc to be available from pharmacy.
Portugal has Legalised drug use and decriminalised and seems to be working.
Cops here dont want their cash bonuses stopped.
Imagine how much time and money would be freed up.
Clean drugs will help society as most of Overdoses is caused by the cuts in the drugs maxing profit.
Poor old Tasmania has been blamed on the USA Fentanyl problems.

All good I Get upset reading even one report of mine but in all honesty Fuck at least i am alive and I celebrated 5 years since given 6 months to live.
Thank You to the Man
My Hero
Sir Doc Freeman an absolute Legend Superstar.
Total Respect Sir.
Barry.
18 Oct 2020 18:29
With the new DAA medications for Hepatitis C well over 90% of patients achieve cure with their first treatment.

Sadly some patients relapse and we need to consider retreatment. You will find more on why treatment sometimes fails here: fixhepc.com.au/blog/item/118-why-does-he...-fail-sometimes.html

In the unfortunate event retreatment is required Gilead Vosevi can be supplied for retreatment for $3000 USD total.
Category: FixHepC Admin
06 Sep 2020 02:59
Hi Absadiq, let me clarify again what Dr James said. You do not have Hepatitis C anymore, you do not need Hepatitis C treatment, your body immune system killed the virus on its own. Your viral load test indicates negative RNA. Dr James is a very experienced Hep C doctor, he has treated many hundreds of patients, so you should trust what he says. Your doctor on the other hand, no disrespect, seems to be a decade behind modern science. He said that there is no cure for Hepatitis C, when in fact cures were available since 2014 (e.g. Harvoni, Epclusa). If you have elevated liver enzymes, the reason is not Hep C infection, please see another good doctor if that's the case to determine the cause and correct treatment.
03 Sep 2020 15:11
Hello Absadiq10,

All people infected with Hepatitis C will develop antibodies.

Testing for antibodies as quick and cheap so we use antibody testing for screening.

In about 25% of patients the antibodies eliminate the virus (so they are cured) - these people have a positive antibody test and a negative PCR RNA test <<< THIS IS YOU

In about 75% of patients the antibodies fail to eliminate the virus and the PCR RNA test is positive.

So

1) You were infected with Hepatitis C and have developed antibodies that will be with you for many years or even for life
2) Your antibodies have cured the disease as shown by your negative PCR RNA
3) No treatment is required

If the reason for testing was elevated liver enzymes then that needs to be investigated but the cause is not hepatitis C.
11 Aug 2020 12:15
Hello joy2world
I will say one thing and you can look at my entire record I recorded here, mine said almost the same thing until it didn’t. I was
Indeed 100% cured and yes it took a little time to post. You have got this! Please do not waste a moment of your precious life considering anything but.
May God be with you.
Sven
05 Aug 2020 16:47
Hi joy2world,

Even though everything indicates a good outcome it is difficult not to be a bit worried when waiting for test results. We'll have our fingers crossed with you for your SVR 24. Hang in there.....
05 Aug 2020 03:30
Update-

GI doc was puzzled with the <LLOQ target detected results and consulted with their Hepatologist.

She wasn’t at all concerned (thankfully) and advised her to recheck my labs again in 3 months. Apparently, she has seen this happen in her patients before and it isn’t a cause for concern since I haven’t had any sort of viral relapse in 12 weeks.

Fingers crossed for an SVR 24. The wait continues!
04 Aug 2020 12:33
Thank you so much. I’ve been thinking the same thing, but my mind has been playing tricks on me.

My treatment was only 8 weeks long, but I’ve read people on much longer treatment courses still detecting at the end of treatment. But I’ve never seen anyone test detected at 12 weeks post treatment, so I freaked out initially.

But then I’ve read many people testing detected on the Abbott and undetected on the other less sensitive test. Also, on the Mavyret website it states their cure rate as SVR12 as anything <LLOQ 12 weeks post treatment and they didn’t use the LLOD in their clinical trials. I found that pretty interesting.

I appreciate the response! Makes me feel a little less apprehensive about the whole situation.
04 Aug 2020 12:15
Hello joy2world,

Please don't worry. If you were going to relapse you would have by now.

I would be confident that a PCR at 24 weeks will come back negative.

The tests have got a lot more sensitive over the years and detect down to very tiny residual traces.
01 Aug 2020 13:03
I was on 8 weeks of Mavyret and due to Covid could not get labs done in the middle of treatment. One week AFTER treatment I was finally able to get my viral load test done and was still detected but below level of quantitation. Basically a viral load of less than 12, but still detected.

Fast forward to today, I just received the EXACT same result and it has been 12 weeks since my last dose of Mavyret.

My viral load didn’t rebound or relapse, but here I am... still testing detected 12 weeks post treatment.

I just don’t understand it. My liver labs are perfect. All labs are great otherwise.
01 Aug 2020 01:59
Well, I got my 12 week post treatment viral load test results back today and I am STILL DETECTED <12.

How is this possible?! 12 weeks without a single dose of Mavyret and I am still testing as DETECTED.

I’m happy my viral load didn’t rebound, but I’m just so confused and don’t know how to feel about this.
14 Jul 2020 18:17
Hi all. I successfully completed treatment 2015. I now have lichen planus on legs and back also orally. Wondering if anyone else has had this experience or if indeed there is a connection
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 6902 results.
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC