Find Posts from
Sort Results by
Search at a specific date
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: treatment
13 Jul 2020 13:13
Hi Hazel, getting this work selected and labeled by Anthony Fauci as potential treatment for Covid-19 sure is a big deal, huge kudos to Dr James for his contributions to this work. If the larger trials in Brazil, Egypt and South Africa confirm the results of the small Iranian trial results, Dr James will have every right to put under his Facebook profile "saved the world" :cheer:
Category: FixHepC Admin
10 Jul 2020 23:03
my 12 week after treatment was on may 26,2020 back then I did my 12 week vital load test on May 12, 2 weeks early. I did another vital load on July 7,2020 that is like 18 weeks after treatment and I am still undetectable. Now I know for a fact tha I am cured. Thankd fixhepc for everything.
07 Jul 2020 06:56
HCV has a direct neuroinvasive effect as well, as many of us will attest after getting our wits back post treatment.

This SARS-CoV-2 thing is really looking like much more than a simple Coronavirus, almost like a hybrid of different pathogens which are quite nasty on their own.

Once again, Jimmy, the "bleach" nonsense is a media fabrication. Please stop repeating it.
07 Jul 2020 06:32
No one is missing anything if they can't get Remdesivir. Have you even bothered reading the thread, Jimmy42?

If anything forcing people to look to other available treatments, e.g. Hydroxycloroquine, Indomethacin, Daclatasvir, et al, will SAVE, not cost lives.

Further, your attempt to turn this into a political thread to bash the Trump Administration and the US is frankly unwelcome, and completely inappropriate. If you've got a political axe to grind, there are thousands upon thousands of sites all over the internet dedicated to precisely that purpose. This isn't one of them.

The nonsense about "injecting bleach", is a total 'fake news' media fabrication which has made its way into world media quite deliberately, and continues to be propagated by individuals who either have a completely bankrupt and phony political agenda they wish to sell through disinformation, or are simply too lazy to have checked the facts for themselves.

I watched live the news conference from whence this outrageous lie arose, heard every word, and the nonsense you're attempting to propagate on a public forum, never occurred. Never. So stop it.

Here in the US, the number of tests administered each day have increased over 400% since the US hit its peak with hospitalizations and deaths, months ago. Overall, while many more active cases are being discovered through expanded testing, overall hospitalization and death rates for the US as a whole are declining. Unfortunately, while the increase in positive results IS being reported, the rest of the information representing the larger picture is NOT being reported.

The latest news on Remdesevir is that it neither improves, or harms clinical outcomes for those with severe Covid 19 infections.

Cynically, whether or not patients live or die, Gilead is charging plenty for this snake oil, and frankly if I were the US Goverment, I wouldn't want to pay for its wide spread use either.
01 Jul 2020 16:28
if bleach doesn't work, ask Gilead for another useless product,,

The Trump administration has moved to secure almost all stocks of the drug remdesivir until October, leaving public health experts fearing many other countries, including Australia, will miss out on accessing the treatment

@SBSNews

Arizona hospitals can start activating 'crisis care' standards due to COVID-19 surge
eu.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizon...onavirus/3280852001/

Triage looks like this,,

Then, if two or more patients need one resource, these additional factors may be considered as priorities, in the following order:

1 Pediatric patients under the age of 18.
2 First responders or frontline health care workers.
3 Single caretakers for minors or dependent adults.
4 Pregnant women.
5 Younger individuals

The effect of frailty on survival in patients with COVID-19 (COPE): a multicentre, European, observational cohort study

www.thelancet.com/journals/lanpub/articl..._channel=tw-27013292

Interpretation
In a large population of patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19, disease outcomes were better predicted by frailty than either age or comorbidity. Our results support the use of CFS to inform decision making about medical care in adult patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19.
30 May 2020 19:12
Indomethacin for Covid, some links, the first is most interesting

Youtube video from a group of Doctors;
Dr Leibowitz "I've gotten thank you notes from patients for the use of this drug",,,
eimgny.com/article/64/interview-with-dr-...-using-indomethacin/

BioRxiv paper on Indomethacin
www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.01.017624v1

Pubmed
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17302372/

University of Michighan on Indomethacin, indications, contra-indications
Note Indomethacin not recommended for patients with active GI bleeds as is general for most NSAIDs
www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/d00039a1

GenEng News sumary of studies including Indomethacin
www.genengnews.com/news/coronavirus-trea...e-in-existing-drugs/
28 May 2020 17:13
www.researchgate.net/post/What_are_the_b...us_treatments_so_far

Silvia Price
JFK Memorial Hospital, CA, USA
I think hepatitis C meds like Sofosbuvir/Daclatasvir could work. Both are +RNA viruses. Sof has already been proven safe and effective against RNA virus polymerase. The inactive form of Sofosbuvir needs activation by CatA to form the active form of Sofosbuvir GS-461203. The active form can dock in the SARS-CoV-2 polymerase and CatA is found not just in liver cells but also in lung cells so we can expect the active form of Sofosbuvir would work in the lungs.
25 May 2020 19:55
I used Harvoni ( Ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, sold under the trade name Harvoni) purchased from a compound chemist for $2500
The full course removed the virus and i remain virus free.
My cirrhotic liver has become worst irrespective of my good intentions or Harvoni, which is used to rid the virus not improve my liver. If i look after my liver theoretically it shouldnt get worst but that depends on previous damage. A damaged liver can cause alot of other problems eg edema in legs, peripheral neuropathy - add celiac disease and you get ulcerative colitis to add to the list.
The Gov's only interest is disease prevention - not your health or state of mind.
Being diagnosed with cirrhosis after Harvoni treatment is normal as most have had the disease 20 - 40 yrs before Hep C detection and damage extent becomes known after or during treatment.
Hardly any side effects worth mentioning after taking Harvoni about 5 yrs ago but my liver/ health is a major concern.
16 May 2020 03:50
Thanks Dr Freeman and fixhepc for everything.
16 May 2020 01:39
Congratulations! It must be time to roll out the happy dance...

#dance
16 May 2020 01:38
Yes, you are cured.

The antibody test >11 just says you have antibodies because you were once infected. That will fall slowly over time.

The PCR test of < 15 done May 12, 2020 proves the infection is gone.

#magic
15 May 2020 13:36
I am cured! Thanks to the wonderful people of fixhepc. My viral load test in the 2 following measurements say: hep c quantitative RT PCR IU/ML <15

The hep c quantitative RT PCR
LOGIU/ML 1.18

The hep c antibody RNC test says >11. Which is normal because we will always have antibodies to hep c. My ALT and AST are normal too.
15 May 2020 10:44
I am the username guero852004. I am replying to my earlier post about being confused about end of treatment. It turns out I am undetectable. The test I was confused off were the antibody test. I found the vital load test in the online laboratory log in account and my vital load in measurements for both the January 2020 test,which is one month after starting treatment and the one 12 weeks after treatment are <1.18 IU/ML both say undetectable. I am cured wow. Thank you so much.
15 May 2020 10:18
hello! I had to create a new username and password because I forgot my old one. My olde username was Cherrera1, or something like that. But I am confused with my 12 week after treatment test results. I got generic hep c harvoni thanks to fixhepc . I saw Dr. Freeman online to get my prescription around November 2019. Before treatment my ALT and AST were very high and my vital load was almost 6 million. Fast forward to one month after starting treatment i did the vital load test. This was in january 2020. At the lab place where I did my test for vital load it showed undetectable <15. Fast forward to May 12, 2020, which is 12 weeks after the end of treatment I do another vital load test in the same laboratory place. They give test results through ones online log in account of that lab. So my first test results in January 2020 showed <15, now that same tesr shows >11. The exact same test on the same date now changed. And the test I just did in May 12, 2020 ,that's the 12 weeks after treatment also shows >11. It seems that they are now using a lower cut off level. And my Alt and SAT shows that they are good. I didn't do a AST and ALT one month after starting treatment but I did do it before. I did it one month after treatment.My AST on November 2019 was 66. On May 12 2020 my AST is 16. It shows big improvement and my ALT in November 2019 was 99. And in May 12, 2020, which is 12 weeks after treatment my ALT is 12. Those 2 tests I took in November before treatment were necessary for me to get prescription from Dr. Freeman. So I am confused. I feel good , like never before;my ALT and SAT have greatly improved but my vital load on 12 weeks of treatment shows >11. And the same test I took in January 2020, 1 month after starting treatment at the time was <15 but today

that too changed to >11. I will attack my results. Thanks.
13 May 2020 02:33
Virtual appointment went well today. Doctor agrees that she can’t count treatment as a complete failure but thinks my chances of achieving SVR12 are much lower at the end of the 8 week treatment course.

She stated she would not like to begin a 2nd round of treatment until after labs are ran anyway, so that’s encouraging. If the virus makes its return, we will treat from there!

For now we sit and wait until July for the 12 week labs to be drawn. The wait and see game so to speak.

On the bright side, she stated my liver prior to the first treatment was in phenomenal shape. Normal LFT and ultrasound. So she’s not concerned a bit about postponing a second round of treatment IF needed.

Thank you all again so much for the kind and reassuring words. They mean so much to me!
Category: Viral Load Results
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 6902 results.
Time to create page: 0.717 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC