The best way to get rid of Hepatitis C is of course to get the treatment with DAAs such as sofosbuvir, ledipasvir, daclatasvir and ribavirin. FixHep C Buyers Club offers these treatments for less than $2,000, with a kind help of Dr. Freeman; the original price of these medications can cost up to $100,000.
Here are some ideas how to help yourself if you are suffering from Hepatitis C.
18 Ways To Cope With Hepatitis C
- Join a support group. Talking to other people about the same problems is a very effective method to cope with any disease. Many HIV, addicts, alcoholics and so on are finding it as a means of acceptance, and Hepatitis C patients are recommended to find local Hepatitis C meetings and attend them.
- Stay away from alcohol, tobacco, excess caffeine and illicit drugs. If you can’t quit, cut back or ask for help.
- Keep your vaccinations current. Be immunized against hepatitis A and B.
- Aim for 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night.
- Strive to be as physically active as you can be on a regular basis. There are many choices, such as walking, bicycling, gardening, dancing, swimming, stretching, Yoga, Tai Chi or strength training. Just keep moving.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Eat a low fat, high fiber diet. Include fruit, vegetables, and whole grains. Avoid trans-fatty acids and saturated fats.
- Balance rest and activity.
- Cultivate a positive attitude.
- Avoid or reduce stress.
- Engage in activities that give you pleasure and make you laugh.
- Choose activities that stimulate your brain.
- Engage your spirit in meaningful ways, such as meditation, a walk in the woods, prayer.
- Learn to laugh at yourself.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Maintain friendships and social contacts.
- Help others. Volunteer your time.
- Remind yourself of the things in your life to be grateful for or that you appreciate.
Picking some things from this list might help you to keep a positive outlook as well as keeping your body healthy.