Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lynne's catch up!! 7 years 8 months ago #20395

Hi everyone. I have been reasonably quiet for some time so thought I would catch everyone up on my life after Hep C. So far so good with feeling well. Great energy and no headaches and feeling well within myself. I have quit my job due to predominately having an unwell husband and management at my workplace. Amazing how Lawyers can turn things around to protect their own! Anyway long story short, the stress just wasn't worth it.....

We have rented for quite a few years but own a property not far out of Bendigo with 28 acres. My daughter and her two daughters live there. My youngest granddaughter (7) Jasmine was born premmie and has developmental delay, autism and epilepsy (which is under control with medication) and immune deficiency. I should add she is divine and always has a smile on her face and never ceases to make us laugh......my eldest granddaughter Jade is 17 and the light of my life. Hubby and I will be moving into the granny flat out the back as the girls are well settled in the house. As long as I am warm in the winter and cool in the summer have have a comfy bed to sleep in I will be happy.

I am aiming to hopefully apply for a Carer's pension and if not then will go on Newstart.....will be strange given that I have worked to 46 years and never needed Government assistance. Who knows with Centrelink..they are a law unto themselves :)

I will be visiting the forum regularly to see how everyone is faring. I see there are quite a few new members and also some who have relapsed. It is comforting to see that there are so many options now that people have to get well........

Cheers for now
Lives in Bendigo, Victoria
No prior treatment Genotype 1b Fibroscan 0 (only showed a bit of a fatty liver) Diagnosed in February 2015 Currently on my last week of treatment taking led/sof Last LFT normal
Insomnia the only side effect
Undetected at 4 weeks
SVR4 - undetected - all bloods good and GP very happy
SVR12 bloods to be done at end of April 2016
SVR12 - undetected!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Gaj, Tina-Hill-facebook, beaches, Hieupham, Hazel, Fara, fitz, Sven

Lynne's catch up!! 7 years 8 months ago #20413

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Hi Lynne. It's really good to hear from you and find out what you have been up to. It's great that you are feeling so well and it sounds as if this has been a catalyst for making some changes. I think that over the years we start to work out our priorities in life and they aren't necessarily what we thought they were.

Enjoy your Hep C freeness and those lovely granddaughters. Look forward to hearing your news from time to time.

Coral #flower #flower
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaj, Lynne-Francis-facebook, Fara, fitz, Sven
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC