Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

MISSED DOSE 7 years 7 months ago #20882

What is the correct thing to do if one forgets to take one days dose of generic harvoni--HEPCVIR-L.? Should I take a double dose the following day or just continue on 1 tablet per day until I have finished my 24 weeks and 1 day ?

MISSED DOSE 7 years 7 months ago #20883

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Defender-Against Big Pharma!
  • Thank you received: 340
No, don't do a double dose. I've forgotten a day before. You just dose the next day that's all. I think it's common, well for me it is. :lol: Relax, nothing you can do but move forward. Better luck next time, you'll be fine. :cheer:
G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
Started tx 6/1/16 with Harvoni.
12 Month Labs= UND
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen-Powell-facebook

MISSED DOSE 7 years 7 months ago #20885

Thank you for that. My results are very much like yours .I'm genotype 1. Baseline viral load 4 million, 4 weeks 15,12 weeks negative, it seems too good to be true after 20 years of being very unwell.

MISSED DOSE 7 years 7 months ago #20886

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Stephen-Powell-facebook wrote: Thank you for that. My results are very much like yours .I'm genotype 1. Baseline viral load 4 million, 4 weeks 15,12 weeks negative, it seems too good to be true after 20 years of being very unwell.

Yeah I know I feel much better since I started tx. :+1: Hope it lasts!
G1a dx'd in 1992, Biopsy F2 VL 8mill +. Tried tx with Interferon/Riba, back in 2008 didn't last long it felt horribly ugly!! I stopped tx, after 5 weeks!!
12 Month Labs= UND

MISSED DOSE 7 years 7 months ago #20888

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
If you are less than 18 hours late take the missed dose now.

If you are more than 18 hours late skip that dose and take the next dose as usual.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen-Powell-facebook

MISSED DOSE 7 years 7 months ago #20889

• fretboard
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

James-Freeman-facebook wrote: If you are less than 18 hours late take the missed dose now.
If you are more than 18 hours late skip that dose and take the next dose as usual.

Wish I knew that, I would have asked her how late she was. I was only late 10 hours once and I just said heck with it, in fact I called Gilead and the guy told me to wait till my next dose!! Arghhh! Hope I don't relapse! Ouch!!
12 Month Labs= UND
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC