Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Treatment failed 7 years 2 months ago #23522

I have G1a F0. Did 12 weeks with Mesochems Sof and Led. By week 2 i was undetected and continued to stay undetected while on treatment. Almost 12 months after treatment the beast is back :( This time my levels are higher. My insurance wouldn't cover my meds due to me not being sick enough or so they say. So i borrowed the money to get the treatment and i thought it worked. So now what do i do and how much is this going to cost. I'm so upset about this. My doctor scheduled another appointment with a liver Doc appointment is 6 months out and my insurance is even worse then it was before. Errr. I guess I'm looking at 24 weeks now and a different combo. Can i get some advice or pointers.
Thanks Spook
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, mgalbrai, fitz, Mnem

Treatment failed 7 years 2 months ago #23523

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hello Spook,

Sorry to hear that. The basic guidelines for retreatment are longer, stronger, add ribavirin - pick at least 2.

There is more on this here: fixhepc.com/forum/retreatment-corner.html

Although prices have fallen over the last year the longer/stronger bit means it will probably cost more for retreatment. You would be wise to wait about 6 months to get access to Sofosbuvir + Velpatasvir + Voxilaprevir which will be available this year (when the Vox arrives) and cheaper than anything of similar "kick ass" potency available now.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: LondonGirl, coral, mgalbrai, Gaj, fitz, Sven, Mnem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC