I did see some adds a year back in an American magazine (Popular Science? Mechanics?) and one featured an African American man silently contemplating treatment. Reminded me of adds or years ago in the same magazine for cars. That is focussing on prestige/sporty-ness/the self made man ...... in other words those who could pay.
Hope this bloke (am I gullible to think he is not real) snapped out of his stupor and got treated. I suspect he was worried about paying for the stuff without selling the house and cat. Maybe he was thinking about generics?
If so, I like American adds.
GT3a 1990 Failed Inter 1998, comb in 2000. HCC 2012
Started 24/52 Sof/Dac 27th October 2015.
1. Bloods 2 October 2015: AST - 165 (20-40), ALT - 265 (5-40), GGT 189 (5-50)
2, Bloods 20 November 2015: ALT etc normal; VL 19
3. Bloods 8 January 2016: AST - 40, ALT - 59, GGT 48 VL RNA UND
4. EOT 12 April 2016 - blood tests: all is well, CT scan: okay
5. AFP 11 June 2016: 4 ref< 11
6. VL July 2016: DET
7. Oct16 start treat - June17 UND
8. Jun 18, lfts okay, platelets a bit low.
yep that is almost half our household income. How do they expect us to eat? I have 2 young kids and their daycare cost would be my entire income. So seriously there is no reason for me to work because I would be working just to pay the daycare for when I work.
It is so messed up here. If you get any help from the government you are seen as lazy but seriously without it most Americans would starve. Most of us are broke.