Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

symptomatic after mavyret cure 5 years 7 months ago #26987

• mindy
  • mindy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello all I completed 12 week mayvret 8 weeks ago-diagnosed 8/2017 52 year old woman quite symptomatic-joint pain fatigue/exhaustion brain fog etc... 2 months out of treament and some are getting worse joint/back pain fatigue is equal or worse. Had about 2 weeks during treatment where my mind was clear then right back to fogginess skin irritations are far worse than when I began
is anyone else in this community having similar experiences? thanks for whatever input anyone may be able to share
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, hanknassi, Mar

symptomatic after mavyret cure 5 years 7 months ago #26992

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Mindy,

Sorry to hear all is not well after treatment. One thing I regularly remind my patients about is this:

Getting treated for Hep C provides no protection from all the other diseases of ageing so if you are not right, particularly after treatment when the medications have washed out of your system and the virus is gone - then see a doctor.

It would be a good idea to get a viral load. While the success rate of Maviret is high it is not 100% so if you are 8 weeks out from treatment getting your old Hep C symptoms back there is the worry of relapse. Hopefully, that's not the case, but we do need to check.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, hanknassi, Mar
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC