Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Undected 5 years 8 months ago #27018

• mrcleanrt
  • mrcleanrt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 105
Recently I received a call from a nurse that I'm undetected for second time. I had one more pill to take to complete my 84 pill protocol, but pretty damned exciting? I know the final EOT test will be in three months, but things are looking very good. How amazing, HepC for 50 years, 16 million viral load to start and now I just might live a few more years. The most amazing results for me has been that the itching that has been going on for almost 4 years is gone. I realized about half way through the pills it just wasn't a problem anymore. I'm sleeping much better. I sleep longer before waking up. All through the protocol I never had one problem; none! I want to say again, I did keep a daily log, which turned out to been fun and made the days more meaningful and I set my phone for a 5pm alarm for the pill. Gerry Rafferty and I took the pill together? The importance of Dr. James Freeman and his wonderful staff in my life can not be overstated. Without your involvement Dr. Freeman I would have continued to put off addressing my HepC because of the cost; so thank you for getting involved, in such a critical way, with a world wide health problem. I intend to stay involved with the website and will contribute anything I can over the years. Thank you again and be well
mrcleanrt
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Hazel, Iain, hanknassi, Mar

Undected 5 years 8 months ago #27020

• Hazel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1699
Great news, great post, big gnarly old dragon put to the sword there. congrats.
Genotype 3 30 years, 2x treatment interferon/ribavirin non responder. Cirrhosis 17 years. Fibroscan, decompensating, 40 down to 22 by 29/3/16- now down to 6.5, normal, no cirrhosis. Started Buyers Club Sof/Dac 14 Nov 15. SVR 12 29/0716
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanknassi, Mar

Undected 5 years 8 months ago #27022

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Thank you for the kind words mrcleanrt and congrats on the undetected - it's a stepping stone to the destination.

I intend to stay involved with the website and will contribute anything I can over the years.

That would be great, it takes good people giving up their time to keep a place like this alive and most people (with our complete blessing) wander off after getting SVR. It's one thing for me to say it, but another thing entirely for somebody wondering "is this for legit" (actually the title of the first post here) to hear it first hand from people who have walked the lonely walk.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, beahavan, hanknassi, Mar

Undected 5 years 8 months ago #27024

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Congratulations mrcleanrt! I love your post. It is a wonderful combination of joy, accomplishment and gratitude.

It also reminded me of Gerry Rafferty and that great saxophone riff in Baker Street. #flower

Coral
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazel, hanknassi, Mar

Undected 5 years 8 months ago #27026

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, hanknassi, Mar
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC