Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dr. Freeman and his Team are Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #27905

JUst received my 4th week test result with Epclusa treatment for HCV Genotype 1a and I am UNDETECTED!!!!!!!!!!! Had only one symptom which was fatigue and of course a little of brain fog but nothing mayor. The fatigue lasted for about 2 weeks and then I am in week 5 and no fatigue have done exercise and even played some golf yesterday.

This Epclusa is a real life savor and just wanted to write this post to give an amazing shout out to Dr, Freedmanand his team which made this process super easy which a couple of years ago when Generic HCV treatment came out it looked impossible but I just ordered it and it arrive to my country in the Caribbean in less than a week. Also the chat online which no matter at what time I had question they are there 24/7 to help out and always sending articles of facts to support any question I had. You guys are saving lives and I am forever grateful to Dr. Freedman and his team cause I have had HCV for 40 years and now I can not worry all the time about this. I know I still need to be UND after 6 month of end of treatment to achieve SVR but I am sooooooooooo positive about this outcome that just wanted to say thank you to all of you. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THank Youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Hazel, Iain, hanknassi, Mar

Dr. Freeman and his Team are Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #27908

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hello MikeMike,

Thanks for the kind words and congratulations on getting your undetected result after 4 weeks of the treatment. It's great to hear the fatigue has gone and you're playing a bit of golf. Now, speaking of golf...

So should you leave the flag in or take it out when you putt?

The results are in and the science says:

mygolfspy.com/flagstick-in-flagstick-out-2019-new-golf-rules/

Although my brother wrote back:

Yes, the “science” is in and it definitely should help, my problem is in my head, when I leave the flag stick in for short putts I think try to hit between the flag and edge of the hole!

Please keep us posted with updates about how you're getting on. Despite the ~4000 people who've posted over 25,000 messages here a lot of people still struggle to believe it's possible to get hold of the treatment.
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, hanknassi, Mar

Dr. Freeman and his Team are Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #27909

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Thanks Mike for your very nice words, I'm glad that you're on your way to get rid of this dark cloud after 40 long years, that's a very long time. As Dr James mentioned, it's sad that some people still struggle to believe that it's possible to get hold of the treatment and rid themselves of Hep C as well. Really looking forward to hearing news of your cure in a few months. Keep golfing, and would be nice if you give Dr James some pointers :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, hanknassi

Dr. Freeman and his Team are Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #27910

Dr. Freeman I am so grateful that if anybody out there has any doubt about the treatment and how easy it is to get it via FIXHEPC please send me a message with any doubts you have and I will answer any questions since I have been through this process as a patient. Also one pointer that was good for me since I am in Dominican Republic and the Postal Service here is terrible I asked you guys to please send it via DHL which you did and that is why it got here so soon cause I could tract the package, if it would have been through our postal service I couldn't have tracked it and also it would have taken a month to get it. So if anybody has any questions I was there where you were andI am very willing to help as a patient.

Now Dr. Freeman now about golf jajajajaj. Now they are saying that for putting you can leave the flagstick in if you want but since I am playing golf since I was 5 years old and habits are very difficult to let go I feel very weird and feel like I am cheating by leaving the flagstick in. So I was with a group that left the flag in but wasn't very comfortable with that. If you are ever in the Dominican Republic please let me know so we can play together we have amazing golf courses. Again thanks for everything and will keep on posting on my journey to SVR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi, Mar

Dr. Freeman and his Team are Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #27912

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
I don't know a lot about golf MikeMike ( mostly restricted to a few social games with rum at the 9th hole) but I do know what it's like to finally get the Hep C monkey off my back so I feel your joy and love your enthusiasm.

A few of us hang around to try to encourage others so it's great to have you on board to spread the word. Good luck with the rest of the treatment and we look forward to hearing about the results. #flower
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi, Mar, MikeMike
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC