Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Questions regarding forum basics 4 years 6 months ago #28172

• barry666
  • barry666's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 139
Hi there.
If these questions/answers are covered elsewhere please direct me there so there is no need to repeat the answers.
Ive noticed under peoples details (to the left of their replies) when they reply to my posts, things like thank yous and karma etc. I'm just wanting to get a rundown on some of the basic terminology/functions/meanings of these things and whether I should be using some of these. I don't really know the etiquette of online forums and that and since I have been posting questions and receiving some great support and help from you all, I don't want to appear to be rude or ungrateful by my ignorance of the mechanics.
Can someone point me in the right direction or give me a quick overview please? Is there a list of terms/features with explanations somewhere on the site?
Take care
g
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi, Mar

Questions regarding forum basics 4 years 6 months ago #28174

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Hi Barry, it's quite simple, if you read a post you like, it would be nice to thank the poster by clicking on the 'Thank You' button. Similarly, if you notice that a poster is consistently supporting other forum members, then once in a while, you can award him/her a 'Karma' by clicking on the plus sign. It's a way to show your appreciation for the care and effort that the forum member is putting into the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC