Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Delivery time 4 years 4 months ago #28321

• Cherr1985
  • Cherr1985's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 123
Hello! I am gonna order the medicine from fixhepc very soon, thank god for this place and the people. My question is; how long did it take for you to get the medicine delivered to you? From the the time order purchase online to being delivered to you. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi, Mar

Delivery time 4 years 4 months ago #28322

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Hello Cherr, and welcome to the forum, you should be able to get all the support you need from all the great forum members here. Congratulations on making the decision to get treated, it's one of the best decisions a person with Hep C can make in their life. Hep C is a terrible disease that affects all aspects of a person's health, and you should feel like a different person after cure.

Regarding delivery time, the average is 2 weeks, but can take a week more if the package is stopped in US customs for inspection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanknassi

Delivery time 4 years 4 months ago #28323

• Cherr1985
Thank you very much, I am very bless,we all are to have fixhepc. The place for everything good in regards to hep c and everything. God bless ya.

Delivery time 4 years 4 months ago #28326

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Hi Cherr1985 and welcome,

Well done on finding this site which has helped so many people cure themselves of Hep C, including me. I remember my medication arrived very quickly (within a week) but as Mar said it can be a little longer depending on where you are.

Good luck with getting started. There's a lot of information on this site but just ask away if you have any questions.

Coral #flower
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanknassi, Mar

Delivery time 4 years 4 months ago #28328

Hi Cherr - I can tell you that no matter how long it takes for delivery, the FixHepC Team will have your back every step of the way! The support provided by Adam Mar during my delivery 'saga' is exemplary of this!
With dedicated Admins and the leadership, knowledge, and commitment of Dr. James, you are in very good hands!
I'm on day 4 (T-Minus 80 days and counting ;) after living with this nasty virus for 5 decades, I can finally say the battle has begun and there is no doubt who will emerge victorious!
I wish you all the best in journey to SVR!!!
We may live in the land of the free but that doesn't apply to our wonderful big Pharma industry, so we must be brave and take up the fight ourselves, which you have done admirably - your rewards will no doubt follow!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi, Mar

Delivery time 4 years 4 months ago #28329

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Hi Pablo, thank you for your very kind words. It's our pleasure to help patients get treated, and it brings us a lot of joy when we hear news of their cure. This is especially true when the patient has been living with this nasty virus for so long, 5 decades is a very long time, and we're really looking forward to good news from you after finishing treatment. Please keep us updated, and let us know if you need any advice during, Dr James and the awesome forum members are always delighted to help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi

Delivery time 4 years 4 months ago #28331

• Cherr1985
Thanks I really appreciate it. Yes I also live in the US and know how it is with big pharma unfortunately

Delivery time 4 years 4 months ago #28334

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hello Cher1985,

Welcome to the forum!
YMMV

Delivery time 4 years 3 months ago #28402

• Cherr1985
My medicines have arrived at the USPS San Francisco mail sorting station. Which is good because it is closer to being delivered to me in Arizona. My tracking show inbound into customs. I am not worry about it because it has only been one day since it has arrived at customs. Customs are at the same USPS location in San Francisco mail sorting center. My package was sent from India about 5 days ago. So its been moving fast. I understand that the custom processing adds time to the whole delivery process. Every mail that comes from abroad that had final destination the US; have to be process through customs. That doing mean custom opens up every single box,especially if packages have the documentation, just like how fixhepc does for our deliveries
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, hanknassi, Mar

Delivery time 4 years 3 months ago #28404

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
It may take a day, or it may take a week, but Elvis is in the building...
YMMV
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC