Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I a 4 years 4 months ago #28324

• Cherr1985
  • Cherr1985's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 123
I am gonna start the hep c treatment pretty soon. I have already done the labs required for getting prescription from fixhepc Dr. Which I am very grateful for. Everyone knows the state of the health care system in the US and it is beyond horrible. But I will not wait for this system to help me out, I have decided to take control of my health and life. So I uploaded my labs to my GP2U online account and will book the appointment to see Dr. Freeman very soon: as soonest there is an opening. Shortly after that I will purchase the meds. My fibrosis score is 0, which is good but my liver enzymes are very high. Which I was told that that is normal when you are infected with hep c. I do have vaccines to protect from hep b. My labs werent terrible many things were normal, some, a small number were elevated. Those highs are from my hep c. I have had hep c for almost 10 years; genotype1a. I have noticed that I am always tired and I get sick very easily. I am sure all this is related to hep c. I can't wait to have the medicine, life changing and life saving medicine in my hands but I must be patient and not worry. Because thank god I am in good hands: FIXHEPC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, hanknassi, Mar

I a 4 years 4 months ago #28327

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Hi Cherr1985<

I put a message on your other post but hey...you can't have too many welcomes and good wishes!
I also had Genotype 1a and am now cured through Dr Freeman with lots of support from this forum. I was also tired all the the time and it is quite remarkable to have energy again once you get rid of the virus.

Well done for taking back control and just keep pushing forward. With Dr Freeman you couldn't be in safer or kinder hands.

Coral
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanknassi, Mar

I a 4 years 4 months ago #28332

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hello Cher1985,

For the next 2 weeks I'm off working in a small rural town where I do a lot of on-call. If you send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Jan should be able to sort out a time for you.

Kind Regards

James
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanknassi, Mar
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC