Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Customs processing 4 years 4 months ago #28409

• Cherr1985
  • Cherr1985's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 123
My delivery package arrived in the US; San Francisco mail sorting center, to be exact on Friday the 6 of December. Today is Tuesday the 10 of December. In my tracking status it shows the medicine package being process by US customs. I do understand that it is common practice for US customs to process our medicine shipments for 1 week to 2 weeks after they arrive at US customs. But yes I am worried and I just want this to clear so that I can get my medicine. But I need to be patient, I still haven't gotten a paper or email from customs saying that they are holding it. Theres a difference from process and holding. But what is ultimately helping me be calm is the fact that I got the medicine through Fixhepc. I know Fixhepc guarantees delivery or money back and they did let me know that there's a small chance that the first package can be seized by US customs. But that they sent a second delivery, which has never been seized. I know everything is gonna be fine. I have absolutely no worried on Fixhepc at all. The issue is that I am a very impatient person; I worry and at end stuff turns out fine. This here is no different. Everything will be fine. I only want to be healed from hep c. At this point honestly I am not even thinking about getting rid of hep c; I am only thinking that I want to be the thousands of other people that at the end of the day got that generic life saving medicine in their hands. If I get heal or not is irrelevant I just wanna know that I tried and did everything I could to get access to a life saving medicine. Which beforehand I tried getting it by my own country's means and failed. It is sad but true: the US has failed me and many more when it comes to the most important thing in life,which is health. What's the point of having all kinds of freedoms,like we Americans like to brag about,but when it comes to the most important fundamental thing,we don't have freedom to pursuit of happiness and that is healthcare

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Hazel, Sven, hanknassi, Mar

Customs processing 4 years 4 months ago #28410

• Cherr1985
Oh my god, i just found out my package cleared US customs right now. A few hours after I wrote the first post.Wow,thank you lord and thanks to everyone of fixhepc and the supply chain. Thank you,thank you ,thank you. May god bless ya. I hope others can take the same route to heal themselves.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: coral, Sven, hanknassi, Mar

Customs processing 4 years 4 months ago #28411

• Mar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 767
Hi Cherr, thanks again for your kind words, and congratulations on your medication clearing customs, hopefully they will be in your hands very soon. Please keep us updated on your progress once you start treatment, all the best to you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazel, Sven, hanknassi

Customs processing 4 years 4 months ago #28413

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hello Cher1985,

You know what they say "a watched pot never boils"! Glad to hear your medication should be with you shortly. Compliments of the season.

Please keep us posted about how you're going. It can be a bit lonely, but you'll find plenty of support here from people who have walked in your shoes.
YMMV

Customs processing 4 years 4 months ago #28415

• Cherr1985
Thank you Dr. Freeman. I will keep posted here in the forum to also help others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi, Mar

Customs processing 4 years 4 months ago #28416

• Cherr1985
Today I got my meds . Thank god and everyone in fixhepc my meds came to me complete. I took my first dose an hour ago. I still find it alittle hard to believe that I finally did it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Hazel, Sven, Iain, hanknassi, Mar

Customs processing 4 years 4 months ago #28417

• Hazel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1699
Hi Cherr1985

You made my day with this post- it was a few years ago for me now but I remember how incredible a feeling it is to get them, take that first dose, how hard the waiting is.

I hope like me you start to feel amazing in just a few days. There is nothing like it! FixHepC magic.
Genotype 3 30 years, 2x treatment interferon/ribavirin non responder. Cirrhosis 17 years. Fibroscan, decompensating, 40 down to 22 by 29/3/16- now down to 6.5, normal, no cirrhosis. Started Buyers Club Sof/Dac 14 Nov 15. SVR 12 29/0716
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sven, hanknassi, Mar

Customs processing 4 years 4 months ago #28418

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hi Cherr1985 - great to hear your journey has started. With any luck it will all be smooth sailing.

Best Wishes

James
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sven, hanknassi, Mar

Customs processing 4 years 4 months ago #28432

• coral
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1812
Hi Cherr1985,

I"m catching up on some posts and just read your messages. I also remember what it was like to wait for the medication and then to finally start treatment. It looks like you will be about one week in by now so I hope everything is going well. 2020 looks set to be a great Hep C free year for you.

Best wishes

Coral #flower
G1a probably early 1980's, Biopsy F1(2010), F2-F3(2015). VL 5+mill; 2+mill (2014) Tx naive. Accessed Sof/Led through Dr Freeman at GP2U and Buyers Club (lifesavers!!!)
Commenced tx 12/11/15. 9 wk: VL <15 Detected but LFT = Normal 12 week results: UND (Yay!) Due to slow response commenced Sof/Dac 4 Feb for 12 weeks. EOT @ 24 weeks 27 April 2016. (With thanks to Dr Freeman et al). SVR11 result: VL 1,950,000. It's back!
New tx 030916 (Viekira Pak, Solvadi, Ribavirin UND @ 111116. EOT 170217.
SVR12 and SVR 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, hanknassi, Mar

Customs processing 4 years 4 months ago #28433

• Cherr1985
Thanks. Yes today was my 7th day taking harvoni. I feel pretty good already.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Sven, hanknassi, Mar

Customs processing 4 years 2 months ago #28508

• Cherr1985
Now that I have since gotten my harvoni from fixhepc and thank god only 4 weeks of taking it I am undectable. But its funny how I was concerned of my harvoni not arriving or not arriving in time but it only took 2 weeks in total thats it, or less than 2 weeks it took like 12 days. Hell! The medicine arrived way faster to me then when I mail packages that only have documents pap to my wife that lives in Ethiopia. I also got the medicines in the same amount of time as when ordering from Amazon. Thanks fixhepc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Sven, hanknassi, Mar

Customs processing 4 years 2 months ago #28510

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks for the kind words Cherr1985. Some people struggle to believe this can be done but... turns out it can.
YMMV
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC