TOPIC:

Herbal for Covid19 3 years 4 months ago #29101

• Sven
  • Sven's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1213
Greetings all,
Just curious if anyone from around the world has any known supplements to help covid19?
Cheers!
Contracted HCV 1980's
Geno Type 1a
F3 ( doc says once treated I'll be F2 maybe F1)
Meds shipped 6/17/2016 arrived early 7/2016

Viral count - 3,471,080

4 week quantitative bloods: August 17, 2016. I have been diagnosed as <15 (told undetected)

8 week quantitative bloods: September 14th. I have been diagnosed as <15 (told undetected)

11 week PCR RNA Qualitative bloods: September 26th 2016 - Undetected

December 19th 2016: Cured!
Viral count: zero!!!
2018 viral count: still zero!
Cured!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanknassi, Mar

Herbal for Covid19 3 years 4 months ago #29106

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Sven,

We have been testing lots of stuff in countries as diverse as Brazil and Iran.

There have been a few things that work in the test tube.

I'd love to have good news but sadly everything we have tested to date has failed in the clinic where "the clinic" = 1000 person double-blind randomized controlled trial.

The handful of ~100 person "hmm, maybe this works" trials have failed when we've pushed them to scale...

It totally sucks, but so far there is no small molecule salvation.

Best Regards

Dr James
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sven, hanknassi, Mar

Herbal for Covid19 3 years 4 months ago #29113

Hi One and all - there seems to be alot of interesting developments- but nothing which seems to wipe out the virus outright.

heres a few links to a few youtube channels that cover alot of areas herbal / supplemental as well as things like ivermectin and vaccines --

www.youtube.com/c/USMLEOnline/videos

if you scroll through the various videos there a fair ammount of info there - some of which ive personnally have applied and found most useful!

www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2020.588508/full

personally im taking vit D3 /Zinc/quercetin/black cumin oil and occasionally ivermectin (not a herbal remedy) as a prophylactic.

Dr James recommended Indometacin in another post here-- which ive found to be good as well.

there is more info coming in from many places - and hopefully we ll get on top of this virus ;)

ivermectin is being used alot in south america /india and other places alot of feed back is very promising both as preventative and treatment. I also think big pharma is probably thrwarting alot of things intentionally thus preventing any low cost solutions that might be a potential threat to their financial/profit making activities and agendas !! rem de sever being just one example - and we all know about the exhorbitan prices for hep c treatment when the drugs first came out GiLL EE add for example..

stay safe and well
everyone

Bob in ireland ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrJames, coral, Sven, hanknassi, Mar

Herbal for Covid19 3 years 4 months ago #29116

• DrJames
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7263
Hi Bob,

I'm glad to hear you're alive and well.

I'm equally sad to say we've tested pretty much every HIV/Hep C medication we could get hold of, both in the lab and in the clinic, and the results have been disappointing (once we've got to real patients with real disease in the clinic).

It's not that we can't/won't have antivirals active against SARS-CoV-2, it's just that our current HIV/HCV meds are not quite get up to snuff. Close but no banana and all that...

Best Regards

James
YMMV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sven, hanknassi, Mar
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Copyright © 2015-2020 FixHepC